Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot reading

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

How does a pack of cards tell the future? It's total rubbish. How could anyone fall for this utter utter crap?
    mod

Hi Claypigeon, welcome to the paranormal section.I ask that you read the charter, and be aware that this is a place where people can post experiences and beliefs you may not agree with. If you wish to argue about the validity of such beliefs please do it in the skeptics forum, as comments like this can be seen as thread spoiling.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

Eventhough it was indicated as bit of fun the reading I have got is hauntingly accurate. I'd love to do full read with the OP.Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Eventhough it was indicated as bit of fun the reading I have got is hauntingly accurate. I'd love to do full read with the OP.Thank you.
    I thinks its a fabulous way of advertising your business :D free of charge in these recession times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

It's not my business :) It's OP's thing. I just sent out the request for the fun reading and this is my feedback.Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Monroe1980

Won't do any new readings for now and will try to clear the one's who already requested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Debo123

Monroe1980 wrote: »
    Hello,

Hi I'm new to this tread and was wondering if you are still doing readings I would love one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Debo123 wrote: »
    Monroe1980 wrote: »
    Hello,

Hi I'm new to this tread and was wondering if you are still doing readings I would love one.
    think the person in question just said they are not , its the post just before yours??????:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Debo123

D.Campbell wrote: »
    Debo123 wrote: »
    think the person in question just said they are not , its the post just before yours??????:confused::confused::confused:
    I only saw that message after i'd posted mine :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

Any one suggest anyone to do a tarot reading on line?

Advertisement