Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish cabbage lite just stopped working???

Options
  • 24-09-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi, i am on 3 network, and have been using cabbage for months with no problem, untill two days ago it just stopped working and when i tried to send message said error unable to connect and wont verify my details as i unistalled it and tried installing again, help anyone, have samsung galaxy ace 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Have you thought about doing the blatantly obvious thing and contacting the developers about this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fortunam

Have you thought about doing the blatantly obvious thing and contacting the developers about this issue?

yes i did think about the blatantly obvious and i did email them!! thank you for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

As this thread is in the mobiles board now, I'll draw your attention to the 'Cabbage Megathread' on this board, where this issue is apparently being discussed, making this thread superfluous. As such I am closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement