Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there free Inventory Management software?

Options
  • 24-09-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I need to start keeping stock of the companies raw materials that we use for production.
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good free software that might help?
    Would be great if it could alert me when we are at the re order level and keep track of sell by dates.

If it doesn't exist then I suppose I could try do something with excel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

somefeen wrote: »
    Hi
    I need to start keeping stock of the companies raw materials that we use for production.
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good free software that might help?
    Would be great if it could alert me when we are at the re order level and keep track of sell by dates.

If it doesn't exist then I suppose I could try do something with excel.

Ia m not sure how many products etc you are looking at but I am sure there is something cheap and available out there.

In terms of excel you could conditional format cells when they are one week from theit sell-by-date or something like that.

Have you got any more info on the business?

Advertisement