Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus/Ryanair Discount Codes

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

I am looking to travel to the Netherlands in November, and I am looking for some discount codes, as the flights are working out fairly expensive for me, and I need to keep costs down as much as I can, for personal reasons.

If anyone can alert me to a code, a voucher, or some way where I can benefit from cheaper flights, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Mods: I am aware that there have been similar requests in the past few months, but I would rather create a new one than 'bump' an old thread, as I know how frustrating that can be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Aer Lingus codes tend not to make much of an impact, as they discount the base fare only, not the tax.

e.g. Dub - Ams on Nov 26th-30th shows a total fare of €112.99

Base fare Outbound €10 (Tax €28.99)

Base fare Inbound €14 (Tax €46.00)

So, a 20% code will reduce the fare to €108.19

Have you any flexibility with regard to dates or destination within NL?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

Not really, I need to depart on the 8th/9th, and return on the Monday (11th).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I know I'm opening an old thread but does anyone have a cold for Ryan air. My daughter is going out their to friends and the cost is starting to hurt .So any help will be greatly appreciated

Advertisement