Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINGER LOOKING FOR GUITARIST(WEXFORD)

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm currently looking for a guitarist to join me in creating acoustic alternative hard rock music (think Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Alter Bridge unplugged) with extraordinarily deep melodies.

My vocal style is quite similar to Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge/Slashes Solo project

Other influences of mine vocals wise are; Jeff Buckley, Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder

This is a project that I've been thinking about getting going for a long time and something I am v passionate about. I already have several sets of lyrics and vocal harmonies written.

I just need the right guitar player with a keen interest in the kind of music I've described :)

Message me here on private message me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Stacked_Actor

If it's not possible to get this going I would also be up for starting/joining a band

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ShaunFitzy

Hey man i'd be interested my favourite bands are alter bridge and shinedown i play acoustic and electric and have started singing. Do you have any samples of yourself singing?. I can link you to some of my acoustic material if you want to have a listen

Advertisement