If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS HD / SILVER SERIES CLEARANCE

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Omacron wrote: »
    Hi there do you have any RX6s left? Looking for either a black oak or preferably piano black finish.  If you have any any good deals on the black piano finish (I know they will come in more expensive than price quoted at beginning of thread) I'd probably buy those off you immediately.
    Omacron,

we have one pair of Black Oak left - if you wanted Piano Black they would be £569.95 and subject to availability ( a really beautiful speaker!!)

If you would like me to check availability of the Piano at that price, or if you would like to grab the Black Oak please just drop me a PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Omacron

Omacron wrote: »
    Hi there do you have any RX6s left? Looking for either a black oak or preferably piano black finish.  If you have any any good deals on the black piano finish (I know they will come in more expensive than price quoted at beginning of thread) I'd probably buy those off you immediately.
    Omacron,

we have one pair of Black Oak left - if you wanted Piano Black they would be £569.95 and subject to availability ( a really beautiful speaker!!)

If you would like me to check availability of the Piano at that price, or if you would like to grab the Black Oak please just drop me a PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    PM sent thanks for quick reply.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Stock is starting to fly out now :)

Some very lucky Boardies out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Ok lads I've checked all my pockets and I can get the rx8s.  Can I get them in black oak if they're still available.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Subadub

Hi Guys,
    I'm thinking of getting a centre speaker to upgrade my current set-up. I'm currently running a Bose Acoustimas 2.1 (as Front/Stereo) in tandem with the Boston Acoustic 5.1 system in a 7.2 (ish:D) configuration through a Yamaha RXV 673. I thing using the Boston as a centre is leaving dialogue a little flat...
    I'm thinking along the lines of either a Radius 180HD or Radius 225 HD in black or walnut as it will be sitting on an oak TV unit under a Samsung D7000 40 inch TV. I was also looking at the Cambridge Audio centre that you have in stock. My only concern is that these speakers may be a little "tall" if positioned sideways in front of the TV (although I can probably move them forward a bit to lessen the impact...)
    What would your thoughts be..? (Feel free to suggest something else...)
    Thanks in advance,
    Seán

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Sorry Request answeared thanks?

Subadub wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I'm thinking of getting a centre speaker to upgrade my current set-up. I'm currently running a Bose Acoustimas 2.1 (as Front/Stereo) in tandem with the Boston Acoustic 5.1 system in a 7.2 (ish:D) configuration through a Yamaha RXV 673. I thing using the Boston as a centre is leaving dialogue a little flat...
    I'm thinking along the lines of either a Radius 180HD or Radius 225 HD in black or walnut as it will be sitting on an oak TV unit under a Samsung D7000 40 inch TV. I was also looking at the Cambridge Audio centre that you have in stock. My only concern is that these speakers migh be a little "tall" if positioned sideways in front of the TV (although I can probably move them forward a bit to lessen the impact...)
    What would your thoughts be..? (Feel free to suggest something else...)
    Thanks in advance,
    Seán
    Hi Subadub.

The 180HD or 225HD would fit very well for a center speaker. I would use the Monitor Audio's over the Cambridge center as it is far superior in all aspects. The 225HD gives a greater depth to the sound but is much longer in length.

The Cambridge center is a much larger one than the Radius range.

If you can fit the Radius in and at these prices I would have it snapped up ;)

theduffer wrote: »
    Sorry Request answeared thanks?
    No worries TheDuffer.

Any other questions just let us know!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I have (from your good selves) a pair of R90HD for front left/right, mid left/right and rear left/right along with a 225HD as center with a 370HD as sub.
    Would getting a pair of 225HD offer determinable improvement as replacement front left/right setup?
    Must be piano black.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »
    I have (from your good selves) a pair of R90HD for front left/right, mid left/right and rear left/right along with a 225HD as center with a 370HD as sub.
    Would getting a pair of 225HD offer determinable improvement as replacement front left/right setup?
    Must be piano black.
    Hi Slave1.

The 225HD over the 90HD would get a fuller sound due to the extra drivers and can be placed upright if used as front speakers.

We only have one black display unit and one walnut BNIB left. I'll check if any more radius HD is due to arrive with us and revert back ASAP.

• Advertisement

Must be piano black.
    Hi Slave1.

The 225HD over the 90HD would get a fuller sound due to the extra drivers and can be placed upright if used as front speakers.

We only have one black display unit and one walnut BNIB left. I'll check if any more radius HD is due to arrive with us and revert back ASAP.
    Sound, would only be interested in BNIB piano black, will keep an eye on the thread, thanks

Speakers just arrived, by jaysus those things are heavy.  Cheers lads for the usual excellent service.  Now i just need to find a way of getting them home.....

PCDub wrote: »
    Speakers just arrived, by jaysus those things are heavy.  Cheers lads for the usual excellent service.  Now i just need to find a way of getting them home.....
    Hey PCDub.

Glad they arrived with your day!

You'll really enjoy them once you get them home and run them in for a while.

As ever any questions just give us a shout.

If by some fluke you get more rx2s in I'd be interested in either walnut or black oak.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Folks

I will take a pair  of Silver RX1 (Walnut) if they are still available

Regards

Folks

I will take a pair  of Silver RX1 (Walnut) if they are still available

Regards
    Hi Billgirlylegs.

Yip we still have a pair of the RX1's in walnut left.

You can drop me a PM with a contact number or give us a call on 0044 333 900 0070 if would like to go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Andyculture

HI
    any RX8 still available?

many thanks
    andy

HI
    any RX8 still available?

many thanks
    andy
    Hi Andy.

Sorry there are none at the moment but we are working to get some more at the same crazy pricing!!! Which colour are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TERJO

I will have to stop looking at your Boardsie forum as every time I do I find things I NEED!
    Are you getting anymore of the RX6's in Walnut? 
    I really wanted the RX8's but there is no way I can fit them where they need to go.
    Cheers Terry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Andy.

The ones on display are Natural Oak, so not much use to you.

I've PM'd you.

ATB

Dave
    HI
    any RX8 still available?

many thanks
    andy

• Advertisement

TERJO wrote: »
    I will have to stop looking at your Boardsie forum as every time I do I find things I NEED!
    Are you getting anymore of the RX6's in Walnut? 
    I really wanted the RX8's but there is no way I can fit them where they need to go.
    Cheers Terry
    Hi Terjo.

At the moment we have one pair of the RX6's left in the walnut finish (BNIB).

If you would like them drop me a PM with a contact number and I can give you a bell for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Omacron

Thanks to the guys at Richersounds, I think its fair to say I got savage deal on a pair of speakers (MA RX6) I've wanted for years. I don't know how you guys are in business with prices like that but I'm glad you are.  

Must be piano black.
    Hi Slave1.

Hi Kenny, any word?

Guys,

such has the demand been for our Radius and RX series clearance, that I'm trying to twist Monitor Audio's arm to release some more of both of these ranges to me for one Final clearance at the following pricing ( all product, if available, will be brand new boxed stock fresh from the factory)

Radius HD
    Radius 45HD (Pair) £84.95 / Pair
    Radius 90HD (Pair ) £129.95 / Pair
    Radius 180HD Av Centre £84.95 / Each
    Radius 225HD Av Centre £104.95 / Each
    Radius 360HD Subwoofer £169.95 / Each
    Radius 370HD Subwoofer £219.95 / Each ( Further reduction)

Radius finishes are Piano Lacquer Black, Piano Lacquer White, Walnut ( some products may not be available in selected finishes)

Silver RX

RX1 £229.95 (Pair)
    RX2 £249.95 (Pair)
    RX6 £409.95 (Pair)
    RX8 £489.95 (Pair)
    RX Centre £139.95 (Each)
    RXFX Rear Effect £189.95 (Pair)

Silver RX are available in the following finishes, Black Oak, Walnut, Natural Oak, Rosenut - it is also available in Piano Lacquer Black or Piano Lacquer White at a 20% surcharge.

If you would like to PM, post or email us your preferred product and finish we will be able to check availability and revert to you asap.

Thanks again and of course keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Still interested in a pair of

Radius HD

Piano Lacquer Black

but the price has gone up by a fiver each  :( 

Can you check are these available and if so a PM with best (returning customer) price including P&P to Athlone.

Regards
    S1

Hi John,

Radius HD

Piano Lacquer Black

Can you check are these available and if so a PM with best (returning customer) price including P&P to Athlone.

Regards
    S1
    Slave,

apologies for that - I already chatted this through with you - if we have the item in stock in our own warehouse we are happy to clear at the original clearance price and as discussed with you we have one 225 available at this price - if we have to import and transport them then there is an additional cost and on some lines the loss is too much to allow the original clearance price to be maintained for new stocks.

Honestly these prices are really exceptional and we just don't have any room to further discount them, even for exceptional Customers ;)  ..

I'm really confident that you wont find anywhere to come within an asses roar of these prices but as ever we'll happily price beat ANY cheaper price..

Keep us posted,

JohnMc & Crew

Hi John,

Radius HD

Piano Lacquer Black

Regards
    S1
    Slave,

apologies for that - I already chatted this through with you - if we have the item in stock in our own warehouse we are happy to clear at the original clearance price and as discussed with you we have one 225 available at this price - if we have to import and transport them then there is an additional cost and on some lines the loss is too much to allow the original clearance price to be maintained for new stocks.

Honestly these prices are really exceptional and we just don't have any room to further discount them, even for exceptional Customers ;)  ..

I'm really confident that you wont find anywhere to come within an asses roar of these prices but as ever we'll happily price beat ANY cheaper price..

Keep us posted,

JohnMc & Crew
    Hi John, confused now, I've had no word from RS except Kenny's single reply above, no other post on thread, no PM and no chat?
    But by reading the above you have a 225 BNIB in my colour at the £100 price and can get another at the £105 price, is this correct and what would be P&P to Athlone and lead time?
    Again, you have not chatted or discussed with me so perhaps another customer with similar request?
    Cheers

Hi John,

Radius HD

Piano Lacquer Black

Regards
    S1
    Slave,

Keep us posted,

JohnMc & Crew
    Hi John, confused now, I've had no word from RS except Kenny's single reply above, no other post on thread, no PM and no chat?
    But by reading the above you have a 225 BNIB in my colour at the £100 price and can get another at the £105 price, is this correct and what would be P&P to Athlone and lead time?
    Again, you have not chatted or discussed with me so perhaps another customer with similar request?
    Cheers
    ..My apologies, possibly another Customer ( they were looking for 5 * 225's in Black) Mea Culpa!

We are now out of stock of the 225 LOCALLY in Piano black,( as the black we have is reserved for a Boardie from Mayo) but I'm pretty sure I can get a few more at £104.95/unit there for the total would be £104.95 * 2 = £209.90 + shipping at £9.95 - total = £219.85

That's less than pretty much everyone's selling the 225HD at for a single unit!

Apologies for the crossed wires and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi John, what would you suggest for a small center speaker in light oakish colour, it's to match BR5s that I use for music and movies. Not using a sub or rears and no plans to do so. 

Please also send me dimensions.

Cheers,
    MAJJ

• Advertisement

John,

Would be interested in the rx2 in walnut.  Does the above include delivery as per original pricing?

Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.