If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS HD / SILVER SERIES CLEARANCE

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Raffeal wrote: »
    Hi Raff.

Not sure on these.

We are trying to get more in but waiting to hear.

Any particular finish suit you ?

I know the black is like gold dust.

ATB

Dave
    John,

Do you have any of the Silver RX FX Rear Surround left?

If so put me down for a pair

Raffeal
    Hi Dave,

Don't mind about the finish, could certainly live with the silver finish, especially if you can throw in some cable:)

I'm planning on using them for rear surrounds on my Apex set up, I'll either move the A10s to the side or front.

Do you think they'll match?

Raff
    I have a pair held for you in Walnut as it's the only finish that I could get.

They will be in with us next week but I would need to get an order up on the system for you.

Can you PM me your details and I'll get them reserved ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi chaps,  As I ponder what to buy myself for Christmas - I finally find this thread.... is it fair to assume that this boat is well and truly missed?  RX1 - specifically?!
    Hi Victor, any particular finish and I'll see if we can secure something or any finish ?

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

My preference is in this order - Gloss White, Gloss Black, Black Oak, Natural Oak.   

Hooking up to a Sonos Connect Amp - should be fine, right?

Thanks a million!  

V.
    Hi Victor, I have 1 pair in white coming in for you and boy did I have to pull some strings to get those.

The gloss finish is a bit more expensive so the gloss pair would be £269.95 with delivery at £12.99.

These were £499.95 !

If you would like these, please PM me your contact details and we'll get you sorted.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭VictorRomeo

Hi chaps,  As I ponder what to buy myself for Christmas - I finally find this thread.... is it fair to assume that this boat is well and truly missed?  RX1 - specifically?!
    Hi Victor, any particular finish and I'll see if we can secure something or any finish ?

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

My preference is in this order - Gloss White, Gloss Black, Black Oak, Natural Oak.   

Hooking up to a Sonos Connect Amp - should be fine, right?

Thanks a million!  

V.
    Hi Victor, I have 1 pair in white coming in for you and boy did I have to pull some strings to get those.

The gloss finish is a bit more expensive so the gloss pair would be £269.95 with delivery at £12.99.

These were £499.95 !

If you would like these, please PM me your contact details and we'll get you sorted.

Many thanks

Dave
    PM sent!  Best, V....

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Any rx6 and rx centres still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Hi Raff.

Not sure on these.

We are trying to get more in but waiting to hear.

Any particular finish suit you ?

I know the black is like gold dust.

ATB

Dave
    John,

Do you have any of the Silver RX FX Rear Surround left?

If so put me down for a pair

Raffeal
    Hi Dave,

Don't mind about the finish, could certainly live with the silver finish, especially if you can throw in some cable:)

I'm planning on using them for rear surrounds on my Apex set up, I'll either move the A10s to the side or front.

Do you think they'll match?

Raff
    I have a pair held for you in Walnut as it's the only finish that I could get.

They will be in with us next week but I would need to get an order up on the system for you.

Can you PM me your details and I'll get them reserved ?

Thanks

Dave
    PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sapele wrote: »
    Hi Sapele,

We'll hopefully have our last batch in soon.  Any particular finishes you're after?

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Hi Sapele,

We'll hopefully have our last batch in soon.  Any particular finishes you're after?

Chris
    I gave the store a quick ring so am down for a rosewood finish if it comes in next batch, thanks

Hi Sapele,

Chris
    I gave the store a quick ring so am down for a rosewood finish if it comes in next batch, thanks
    Hi Sapele,

That was myself you were speaking to :)

Fingers crossed on the rosewood.  I'll give you a shout once we get more delivery info.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

WJA wrote: »
    Hi Anthony, thanks for the reply.

My suggestion would be to not plug the ends of the cables and use some the money to buy either a better receiver like the Yamaha RXA830.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/yamaha/rxa830/yama-rxa830

This will provide a much improved sound over the Onkyo compared to putting plugs on the cables which make connecting up easier bit will not improve the sound a great deal.

For example : QED Airloc plugs are £10 per pair. If you plug each end of the cable, this is £100 worth of plugs.

This would be much better spent on the amp and the Yamaha 830 would not be a lot more expensive than the Onkyo after this money was taken into account....based on a system price :-)

The QED cable is excellent and works really well with the RX speakers, so this is the cable that I would use.

Let me know on the plugs and amp and I can fire you a quote through.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Sorry I did not reply sooner but I was in hospital over the weekend. I am taking your advice and have decided on the Yamaha RXA830 AV with the Monitor Audio RX6 AV12 5.1 speakers (Piano Black finish) with 30m of QED Silver Anniversary XT speaker cable ( I will cut it to desired lengths myself) I also need a suitable cable for the Sub to AV connection; please would you give me best quote for the above including delivery and tell me how to take it to the next step (make payment, etc..). If you require I can pay a deposit today on my visa card for the total price of package or the total amount for the speakers with the balance later ( I would like to pay by credit card for the extra insurance cover on purchase, I would not be able to pay today for all as I am waiting for money I paid into my credit card account to clear)!

Regards,
    Antony.

Hi Anthony, sorry to hear that you were in hospital. Hope all is O.K. Can you PM me a phone number as I've checked yesterday afternoon with Monitor Audio and they got back to me just now and the ones that had are now gone so I can't get the 6's in the piano black. They have no more coming in.

The stock situation on these is changing by the minute and we missed the boat on the piano finish for the floorstanders.

They have stock of the black oak but not sure if this is a suitable replacement.

Let me know.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,

Just wndering hows the order going; also any news of you getting the Yamaha RXA1030 in to stock?

Regards
    Antony (WJA).

Hi Anthony, 

I'm expecting stock of the speakers on Wed / Thursday at the latest.

The 3030 has just arrived but there is no sign of the 1030.

According to the some of the guys, there isn't a big enough performance difference between the 830 and the 1030 to justify the price.

The 830 is a dark horse and sounds absolutely brilliant.

Speak soon.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

Reminder / bump

PM sent, can you get back to me with prices for the RXFX, cable etc?

Alan

Hi Dave,

Reminder / bump

Alan
    Hi Alan,

Dave is off today and his laptop isn't playing ball so I can't access his Boards account :(

If you'd like to copy me the PM I can look at it for you :)

Sorry for the hassle.

Chris

Hi Dave,

Reminder / bump

Alan
    Hi Alan,

Dave is off today and his laptop isn't playing ball so I can't access his Boards account :(

Sorry for the hassle.

Chris
    Chris,

PM sent, trying to get a final price and want to make sure the RXFX is the best match to my Apex 5.1 set up.

Raff

Hi Dave,

Reminder / bump

Alan
    Hi Alan,

Sorry for the hassle.

Chris
    Chris,

PM sent, trying to get a final price and want to make sure the RXFX is the best match to my Apex 5.1 set up.

Raff
    Hi Raffeal.

Think Dave sent you over a reply?

Any further questions please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

very late to this party.. Don't suppose there's any RX1 or RX2'S  Black avail  matt or gloss

Hi Matt.

We have 1 pair of RX2's left in the Black finish.

Need to move quickly if you would like them as they are not likely to hang around.

Please contact me by PM if you would like them and drop me a contact number for you.

ATB

Dave

Hi Matt.

We have 1 pair of RX2's left in the Black finish.

Need to move quickly if you would like them as they are not likely to hang around.

Please contact me by PM if you would like them and drop me a contact number for you.

ATB

Dave

Dave,

Sent you a PM, I got a voice mail from you but couldn't make it out, did you say you wanted me to send you something? I haven't been able to get in touch with John to sort out my store credit, hopefully we'll be able to resolve this and I can apply the credit to the RXFXs.

Let me know if you've an update.

Raff

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dave,

Sent you a PM, I got a voice mail from you but couldn't make it out, did you say you wanted me to send you something? I haven't been able to get in touch with John to sort out my store credit, hopefully we'll be able to resolve this and I can apply the credit to the RXFXs.

Raff
    Raff,

thanks for the post and apologies I have missed your calls - I've spoken to Dave again and he called yuo yesterday, missed you but left a message - I'll ask him to call you again Monday morning to try to get your issue sorted.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dave,

Raff
    Raff,

thanks for the post and apologies I have missed your calls - I've spoken to Dave again and he called yuo yesterday, missed you but left a message - I'll ask him to call you again Monday morning to try to get your issue sorted.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    No Problem John,

I'm guessing you guys are very busy in the run up to Christmas. Hopefully we'll get this sorted and I'll get some new speakers on the wall by Christmas this year.

All the best,

Raff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

What's the situation with RX6s? Cheers.

Brian wrote: »
    What's the situation with RX6s? Cheers.
    RX6 are pretty much wiped out - but we do have the last of the fab RX8 which we are doing at £489.95 - reduced from £999.95 - so they are less than 1/2 price.

We have them available in Black Oak and Walnut finishes - of course these are real wood finishes and they look completely stunning!

Keep us posted if you would like to grab a pair,

Thanks again,

The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mnms67

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread,

Are they any of those 90HD's for that price?

And if not what's the best price for them at the moment?

Thanks

Mnms67 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread,

Are they any of those 90HD's for that price?

And if not what's the best price for them at the moment?

Thanks
    Hi Mnms67.

The only 90HD we have left are our display ones (GLOSS BLACK). They have taken some wear and tear to them over the time on display.
    They have scuffs to the bottoms from sitting on a shelf here at the store.

The NEW Radius 90's are coming in at £279.95 but I could let you have a pair for £239.95

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mnms67

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the reply.

Would you be willing to sell the display models? If so for how much?

I presume they are in working order, just scratches etc?

Thanks,

Emmet

Mnms67 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the reply.

Would you be willing to sell the display models? If so for how much?

I presume they are in working order, just scratches etc?

Thanks,

Emmet
    Emmet,

Im not sure what finishes we have left but I'll clear the last of the display Radius HD at:

Radius 45HD Bookshelf speaker ( rrp £85)- £34.95 / per single unit
    Radius 90HD Bookshelf speaker( rrp £140)- £ 54.95 / per single unit
    Radius 180HD Centre speaker ( rrp £85)- £69 / Per single unit
    Radius 225HD Centre speaker ( rrp £220) - £79.95 / Per single unit (new and display stocks available)
    Radius 250HD Centre speaker ( rrp £240) - £99.95 / Per single unit
    Radius 270HD Floorstanding speakers ( rrp £499.95) - £199.95 Pair
    Radius 360HD Subwoofer (rrp £350) - £129.95 / per unit
    Radius 370HD Subwoofer ( rrp £450) - £199.95 / per unit (new and display stocks available)

Have a look at the Radius HD range here:
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/radius-hd/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

What finish and condition please, also what would P&P be to Athlone.
    Regards

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »

Regards
    Karl
    We actually have 2 R250HD's available, both in Gloss black, boxed in really good condition and P & P would be £12.95 - so the total for a Radius 250HD with P & P would be £112.90.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Regards
    Karl
    We actually have 2 R250HD's available, both in Gloss black, boxed in really good condition and P & P would be £12.95 - so the total for a Radius 250HD with P & P would be £112.90.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I'll take the BEST of the two please, PM sent

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement

Regards
    Karl

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I'll take the BEST of the two please, PM sent
    Hi Slave1.

If you drop the PM to me also in case John is flat out and we can look after at this end.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.