If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS HD / SILVER SERIES CLEARANCE

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hi again, no problem on confusion.
    Would you be able to source a 250HD centre by chance, again would need to be BNIB and Piano Lacquer Black finish.
    Also, the specs (apart from dimensions and weight) for the 225 and 250 are identical so what in your opinion would the 250 have over the 225.
    My reasoning for going for the 250 is I'd just prefer a larger centre speaker as it looks better on my wall.
    Cheers
    S1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Okay, bit of research and I think that a 250 and 225 is what I'm after, I see the 250 is still on your website so assume availability, price including delivery to Athlone please lads, BNIB and Piano Lacquer Black
    Could you also quote a lead time please.
    Regards
    S1

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

..My apologies, possibly another Customer ( they were looking for 5 * 225's in Black) Mea Culpa!

We are now out of stock of the 225 LOCALLY in Piano black,( as the black we have is reserved for a Boardie from Mayo) but I'm pretty sure I can get a few more at £104.95/unit there for the total would be £104.95 * 2 = £209.90 + shipping at £9.95 - total = £219.85

That's less than pretty much everyone's selling the 225HD at for a single unit!

Apologies for the crossed wires and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc
    That might have been me John ;) 

Would there be any Radius 270HD's in Piano Black by any chance? (Sent a PM about something else too).

• Registered Users Posts: 24 swab

I would be very interested in the 90HD in white, can you PM me the cost to ship to an address in Cork, many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John, what would you suggest for a small center speaker in light oakish colour, it's to match BR5s that I use for music and movies. Not using a sub or rears and no plans to do so. 

Please also send me dimensions.

Cheers,
    MAJJ
    Hi Majj,

Not an awful lot of small centre speakers in a light oak finish unfortunately.    Check out the BX centre, sounds and looks great.  Dimensions can be found at the link below:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/centre-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx-centre/moni-audio-bx-cen-oa

I can offer this for just £139.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

PCDub wrote: »
    John,

Would be interested in the rx2 in walnut.  Does the above include delivery as per original pricing?

Cheers.
    Hi PC,

All we have left is our ex display pair at the moment.

Shipping is still included with the price.

Chris

slave1 wrote: »
    Would you be able to source a 250HD centre by chance, again would need to be BNIB and Piano Lacquer Black finish.
    Also, the specs (apart from dimensions and weight) for the 225 and 250 are identical so what in your opinion would the 250 have over the 225.
    My reasoning for going for the 250 is I'd just prefer a larger centre speaker as it looks better on my wall.
    Cheers
    S1
    Hi Slave,

I believe John is going to try and get more stock so fingers crossed on that one.

Not an awful lot between the two.  Little bit more power on the 250, nothing major though.  The 250 is designed to go with bigger TVs so does look a lot better than the 225 under a 50" for example.

Chris

Cheers
    S1
    Hi Slave,

I believe John is going to try and get more stock so fingers crossed on that one.

Not an awful lot between the two.  Little bit more power on the 250, nothing major though.  The 250 is designed to go with bigger TVs so does look a lot better than the 225 under a 50" for example.

Chris
    perfect, a 225 and 250 is deffo where I'm at at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Hi guys,

Do you have a pair of 45HD and 90HD in white?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

John,

Would be interested in the rx2 in walnut.  Does the above include delivery as per original pricing?

Cheers.
    Hi PC,

All we have left is our ex display pair at the moment.

Shipping is still included with the price.

Chris
    Cheers Chris.

I was just posting up in reply to John's post about maybe getting some more in from Monitor Audio. If not i might be interested in the display pair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

John: had already ordered a silver RX centre in one of the finishes listed on Oct 4th at 139.95 but I was charged more - I'm assuming this will be corrected given that it hasn't even been dispatched yet?

Thanks,
    -gfm

GG66 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you have a pair of 45HD and 90HD in white?

thanks
    PM replied too :)

Chris

fmul9798 wrote: »
    John: had already ordered a silver RX centre in one of the finishes listed on Oct 4th at 139.95 but I was charged more - I'm assuming this will be corrected given that it hasn't even been dispatched yet?

Thanks,
    -gfm
    Hi again,

If you can PM me your name and address I'll check this out for you.

Chris

Hi lads, just wondering is there any word on the 250 and 225, regards

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi lads, just wondering is there any word on the 250 and 225, regards
    OK Guys,

this is the list of what I can still access on RX - Brand new boxed:

RX1 Black Oak - £229.95
    RX1 Rosenut - £229.95
    RX1 Walnut - £229.95

RX2 Black Oak - £249.95
    RX2 Rosenut - £249.95
    RX2 Walnut - £249.95

RX6 Black Oak - £409.95
    RX6 Rosenut - £409.95
    RX6 Walnut - £409.95

(RX6 Gloss also available at a 20% premium)

RX8 NATURAL OAK LAST DEMO PAIR (small marks) - WALNUT £429.95

RX Centre Black Oak - £139.95
    RX Centre Rosenut - £139.95
    RX Centre Walnut - £139.95

RX FX Black Oak - £189.95
    RX FX Walnut- £189.95

(RF FX Gloss Black available at 10% premium) 

Radius HD

Radius 45HD Gloss Black - £84.95/Pair
    Radius 90HD Gloss White - £129.95 / Pair
    Radius 180HD Gloss Black - £84.95 / Each
    Radius 180HD Rosenut - £84.95 / Each
    Radius 225HD Gloss Black - £104.95 / Each ( to the relief of many - there is small qty. of these left...)
    Radius 370HD Subwoofer Gloss Black - £219.95
    Radius 370HD Subwoofer Gloss White- £219.95

RADIUS 270HD - Piano Black - LAST DEMO PAIR - (small marks) - £229.95

These are all either in stock or on route to us - if you would like to grab any please just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will reserve them for you...

As you know these are all COMPLETELY STUNNING speakers and all around or under half price!

Keep us posted if we can assist..

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Will take a pair of RX2 in walnut. Cheers.

Ahem Mr. PCD,

Are you reselling these MA's :pac:  - you must have more stocks than we have!

Those RX2's are a complete steal.. and they look beautiful in Walnut - we are out of stock of them locally but I have a confirmed shipment leaving Monitor Audio Tomorrow / Monday latest and it includes RX2 Walnut..

Thanks again - the biz is much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ahem Mr. PCD,

Are you reselling these MA's :pac:  - you must have more stocks than we have!

Those RX2's are a complete steal.. and they look beautiful in Walnut - we are out of stock of them locally but I have a confirmed shipment leaving Monitor Audio Tomorrow / Monday latest and it includes RX2 Walnut..

Thanks again - the biz is much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No John not reselling. Couldn't resist upgrading with these prices.  Although may be some mint condition br's hitting an adverts site near you very soon. .

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

Hi,
    I am looking to form a 5.1 or possible 7.1 speaker system based on the Silver RX speaker made up from RX6s and RXFXs and RX Centre finished in the "Piano Lacquer Black", I would also require a subwoofer (do you have or can you get the RX12 sub and if so how much?). Could you confirm if you are able to supply such and at what price (delivery to Co. Mayo)?
    I am also looking to change my AV, I had my heart set on the Pioneer SCLX 56 but I think that you are out of stock.  Could you please check on the SCLX56 just in case, if you are out of stock and not able to get one please would you recommend another (I would like to stick with pioneer as I have always purchased Pioneer and I will be partnering the AV with a Pioneer BDPLX55 that I currently have).
    Also do you think that the RXs would partner well with the Pioneer Av (SCLX56 or other)?

Regards,
    Antony.

No John not reselling. Couldn't resist upgrading with these prices.  Although may be some mint condition br's hitting an adverts site near you very soon. .
    Exactly mate, I'm upgrading too, taking advantage of end of line prices, some black 90HDs will be hitting an adverts site too in the near future.
    Thanks again guys for the end of line pricing.

• Advertisement

Lads, would there be 5 x 225HD in Piano Black BNIB available by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Any of these left?
    Silver RX Centre Were originally £349.95 (Each)
    Top quality polished lacquer AV Centre speaker
    Less than HALF PRICE
    £169.95 (Each)
    (Available in Piano Black at the moment - Brand new Boxed)
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/silver-rx/rx-centre/

SS,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've just secured what I'm told are the last of the R225's - so if you would like some BNIB, I can just about scrape them onto a shipment that's leaving Monday - £104.95 / Each and a REALLY beautiful speaker for that money!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

WJA wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking to form a 5.1 or possible 7.1 speaker system based on the Silver RX speaker made up from RX6s and RXFXs and RX Centre finished in the "Piano Lacquer Black", I would also require a subwoofer (do you have or can you get the RX12 sub and if so how much?). Could you confirm if you are able to supply such and at what price (delivery to Co. Mayo)?
    I am also looking to change my AV, I had my heart set on the Pioneer SCLX 56 but I think that you are out of stock.  Could you please check on the SCLX56 just in case, if you are out of stock and not able to get one please would you recommend another (I would like to stick with pioneer as I have always purchased Pioneer and I will be partnering the AV with a Pioneer BDPLX55 that I currently have).
    Also do you think that the RXs would partner well with the Pioneer Av (SCLX56 or other)?

Regards,
    Antony.
    Anthony,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Ok lets get the nasty bit out of the way first - the SCLX56 is completely sold out and we really don't have any hidden away..

On the RX series in Piano - I will have to do a full stock check but here are some provisional prices (stock dependant):

RX6 Piano Gloss - £499.95 (99.99% still available)
    RXFX Piano Gloss - £219.95 ( I know for sure these are available)
    RX Centre Piano Gloss - £169.95 ( again def available from stock)
    RXW12 Gloss £649.95 ( This is staying current so its ONLY reduced from £900!)

If you wanted to get the following system INCLUDING the New Pioneer SCLX57 - the complete price on the system should be £4730 -  I can do you a Boardie deal system price at £2999.95

RX6 Piano * 2
    RX Centre Piano * 1
    RXFX Piano * 1
    RXW12 Piano * 1
    Pioneer SCLX57 * 1

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

gman2k wrote: »
    Any of these left?
    Silver RX Centre Were originally £349.95 (Each)
    Top quality polished lacquer AV Centre speaker
    Less than HALF PRICE
    £169.95 (Each)
    (Available in Piano Black at the moment - Brand new Boxed)
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/silver-rx/rx-centre/
    Gman,

I think we should be (just about ) on these - Drop me a PM if you would def like to grab one and I'll confirm on Monday morning!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

PM sent to John Mc

SS,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've just secured what I'm told are the last of the R225's - so if you would like some BNIB, I can just about scrape them onto a shipment that's leaving Monday - £104.95 / Each and a REALLY beautiful speaker for that money!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

No worries about the delay and PM has been sent.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

John is currently in and out of the office so if you'd like to copy me on the PMs we'll get you a reply ASAP!

Cheers.

Chris

Hi guys,

John is currently in and out of the office so if you'd like to copy me on the PMs we'll get you a reply ASAP!

Cheers.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

PM has been sent.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

PM has been sent.

Cheers.
    Hi Silver,

Got ya :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.