If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS HD / SILVER SERIES CLEARANCE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

PM sent to Kenny

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gman2k wrote: »
    PM sent to Kenny
    Replied :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 26 radeontser

Hey guys, Might be interested in a pair of rx8's if you had any left in black oak, bought the rx6's off you a while back which are great speakers and was impressed with the service anyway any help is appreciated 

Radeontser 

radeontser wrote: »
    Hey guys, Might be interested in a pair of rx8's if you had any left in black oak, bought the rx6's off you a while back which are great speakers and was impressed with the service anyway any help is appreciated 

Radeontser 
    Hi Radeontser,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

RX6s are a great speaker, an upgrade is always nice though.  Especially the RX8s at that price.

At the moment all we have here is our display natural oak RX8s.  We hopefully have a Monitor Audio delivery coming in this week so fingers crossed there'll be some new RX8s on that.  

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 26 radeontser

Radeontser 
    Hi Radeontser,

RX6s are a great speaker, an upgrade is always nice though.  Especially the RX8s at that price.

At the moment all we have here is our display natural oak RX8s.  We hopefully have a Monitor Audio delivery coming in this week so fingers crossed there'll be some new RX8s on that.  

Chris
    Sure would be nice to upgrade, keep me in mind if some rx8 black oak come in. Thanks 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Hi Guys,
    I tried to resist for as long as possible but I've given up now, are there any RX2's available in black oak? Or even in Gloss Piano black - would match my Radius Hd setup , depending on price of course!

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TERJO

Hi guys,

Just thought I would drop you a quick note to say thanks for the new RX6 speakers I received last Monday. They have been up and running for a week now and they both look great and are sounding wonderful, my wife has even commented in how they look and sound!! Yet again you have made me look like I know what I am talking about when I buy some new technology for the house. The price and service you supply are unbeatable.
    Just one problem could you please stop tempting me to part with my wife's housekeeping as she says we will eventually have to sell one of the dogs or our daughter as we can't afford my Richer Sounds habit and a family life!

Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Any out of box / cracked / missing parts for ridiculous prices? I already have 3 mismatched (colours, revisions), in particular the HD-series..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

kao123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
             I tried to resist for as long as possible but I've given up now, are there any RX2's available in black oak? Or even in Gloss Piano black - would match my Radius Hd setup , depending on price of course!

thanks in advance
    Hi Kao.

We will have more RX2's coming in but I'm not sure if we can get any more in black or gloss. Just waiting to hear on the next shipment.

If you can PM me your address, I'll fire you up on our system.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Altheus, unfortunately we tend to keep this sort of stuff to a minimum. Have a few bits here so may be able to sort something out.

What would you need to complete your bits n bobs ?

I'll have a check with Monitor Audio to see what we can work out.

ATB

Dave
    Altheus wrote: »
    Any out of box / cracked / missing parts for ridiculous prices? I already have 3 mismatched (colours, revisions), in particular the HD-series..

• Advertisement

Hi there.

We will be trying to get some more of these in so if you could PM me your address and contact number, I'll add you to the list as it's getting quite complicated as there are so many models and so many people interested in a whole array of colours.

Cheers

DAve

Radeontser 
    Hi Radeontser,

Chris
    Sure would be nice to upgrade, keep me in mind if some rx8 black oak come in. Thanks 

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

kao123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

thanks in advance
    Hi Kao.

We will have more RX2's coming in but I'm not sure if we can get any more in black or gloss. Just waiting to hear on the next shipment.

If you can PM me your address, I'll fire you up on our system.

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave,
                PM Sent as requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kwazar

I tried hard but I can't resist. Do you have RX6 Walnut still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Christ, how did I miss this......

Any RX1's or RX2's and RXFX left in black? (maybe even RX6 if I get away with it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

PM sent to Kenny

Chris
    Received my centre speaker the other day. Holy Moly, it's a monster! Now, how to fix it to the wall :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

PM sent to Kenny

Chris
    Received my centre speaker the other day. Holy Moly, it's a monster! Now, how to fix it to the wall :-)
    I used the B-Tech BT15 for my Monitor Audio Center speaker

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

WJA wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking to form a 5.1 or possible 7.1 speaker system based on the Silver RX speaker made up from RX6s and RXFXs and RX Centre finished in the "Piano Lacquer Black", I would also require a subwoofer (do you have or can you get the RX12 sub and if so how much?). Could you confirm if you are able to supply such and at what price (delivery to Co. Mayo)?
    I am also looking to change my AV, I had my heart set on the Pioneer SCLX 56 but I think that you are out of stock.  Could you please check on the SCLX56 just in case, if you are out of stock and not able to get one please would you recommend another (I would like to stick with pioneer as I have always purchased Pioneer and I will be partnering the AV with a Pioneer BDPLX55 that I currently have).
    Also do you think that the RXs would partner well with the Pioneer Av (SCLX56 or other)?

Regards,
    Antony.
    Anthony,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Ok lets get the nasty bit out of the way first - the SCLX56 is completely sold out and we really don't have any hidden away..

On the RX series in Piano - I will have to do a full stock check but here are some provisional prices (stock dependant):

RX6 Piano Gloss - £499.95 (99.99% still available)
    RXFX Piano Gloss - £219.95 ( I know for sure these are available)
    RX Centre Piano Gloss - £169.95 ( again def available from stock)
    RXW12 Gloss £649.95 ( This is staying current so its ONLY reduced from £900!)

If you wanted to get the following system INCLUDING the New Pioneer SCLX57 - the complete price on the system should be £4730 -  I can do you a Boardie deal system price at £2999.95

RX6 Piano * 2
    RX Centre Piano * 1
    RXFX Piano * 1
    RXW12 Piano * 1
    Pioneer SCLX57 * 1

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

ATVB,

I would like to order the following Monitor Audio Silver RX speakers (5.1 set-up) all finished in the "Piano Black" gloss finish:

Pair of RX6,
    Pair of RXFX,
    One RX Centre,
    One RXW12 Sub.

Please could you re-confirm price including delivery (I will require them delivered to Ballina Co. Mayo)!  Also please forward information on your desired method of payment.

May I also question the price offered for the system deal, the above with a Pioneer SCLX57 AV, of £2,999.95? is this price correct as the 5.1 set-up come to £1,539.80 and the SCLX57 is list on  Richer Sounds' online site for £1,199 giving a total price of £2,738.80?? Have I missed something!

I am still very much interested in purchasing a Pioneer AV to go with the above ordered speaker package, but if I was to buy both speakers and AV I would be seeking a lower combined price, can you offer a better deal?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
    Antony.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/sclx57/pion-sclx57

Hi Anthony.

I'm glad to see that John hasn't lost his business sense and is trying to make money somewhere but that price isn't right.

We can round that system off to £2700 including delivery and I really don't reckon that you will get that system anywhere remotely close to that.

In saying that, can I throw a spanner in the works as we have some of the Onkyo TXNR1010 left which we can do brand new at the clearance price which is £1199.95 so the total would work out at £2738 as the Onkyo is down from £2000 and we don't have any more movement on it.

This for me would offer a better match for the RX speakers and a better buy as the Pioneer can be a little on the bright side with the RX speakers but the Pioneer is a really good receiver also.

I hope this helps but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Are the Radius 45HD Gloss Black - £84.95/Pair still available?

If so, would they be suitable to use with my amp (Onkyo TX SR577)?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

Hi Anthony.

I'm glad to see that John hasn't lost his business sense and is trying to make money somewhere but that price isn't right.

We can round that system off to £2700 including delivery and I really don't reckon that you will get that system anywhere remotely close to that.

In saying that, can I throw a spanner in the works as we have some of the Onkyo TXNR1010 left which we can do brand new at the clearance price which is £1199.95 so the total would work out at £2738 as the Onkyo is down from £2000 and we don't have any more movement on it.

This for me would offer a better match for the RX speakers and a better buy as the Pioneer can be a little on the bright side with the RX speakers but the Pioneer is a really good receiver also.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I thank you very much for mentioning that the RX speaker may be too bright pair with the Pioneer; I  have two questions that I hope you will give an opinion on:

1.) I intend to use the speakers and AV for both music and movies (about 60% music & 40% movies), how suitable would the Onkyo and RX speakers be for music (would the pioneer have the upper hand paired with the RX speakers for music play-back)?

2.)If I go for the Onkyo & RX speakers pairing would I have any problem using a Pioneer LX55 Blu-ray player with the Onkyo TXNR1010 AV (I know that Pioneer equipment can be difficult to match)? 

I sorry for all the questions but the price of AV and speakers is quiet major for me and I want to make sure that I choose the best for my needs!

Regards,
    Antony.

• Advertisement

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Are the Radius 45HD Gloss Black - £84.95/Pair still available?

If so, would they be suitable to use with my amp (Onkyo TX SR577)?
    Hi Red,

Yup they're still available :)

Would work no problems with your 577.  Great little speaker.

Chris

WJA wrote: »
    Hi Anthony.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I thank you very much for mentioning that the RX speaker may be too bright pair with the Pioneer; I  have two questions that I hope you will give an opinion on:

1.) I intend to use the speakers and AV for both music and movies (about 60% music & 40% movies), how suitable would the Onkyo and RX speakers be for music (would the pioneer have the upper hand paired with the RX speakers for music play-back)?

2.)If I go for the Onkyo & RX speakers pairing would I have any problem using a Pioneer LX55 Blu-ray player with the Onkyo TXNR1010 AV (I know that Pioneer equipment can be difficult to match)? 

I sorry for all the questions but the price of AV and speakers is quiet major for me and I want to make sure that I choose the best for my needs!

Regards,
    Antony.
    Hi Anthony,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Dave is off for the weekend so I'm replying on his behalf.

The Onkyo and Pioneer are both fantastic amps and both would sound great with the RX set up.  I would lean more towards the Onkyo myself with the RX set up.  Not only is it a great deal at that price, it's also sounds fantastic.  The Onkyo is a nice all rounder so great for both music and home cinema.  The Pure Audio feature works a treat and makes a nice difference to the amp for stereo.  

On the blu-ray front there'd be no problem pairing it with the Onkyo.  Would work very well together.

Hope this has answered your questions.

Chris

Hi Red,

Chris

OK - sold. What do I need to do to pay and get these delivered to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Semperet

Hi Chris,
    Those dinky little 45's arrived this morning, and all is well in the world.
    Thanks for your help!
    Lar.

Hi Red,

Chris

Hi again,

If you'd like to drop me a PM with your contact details I can give you a call to arrange payment and delivery :)

Chris

Semperet wrote: »
    Hi Chris,
    Those dinky little 45's arrived this morning, and all is well in the world.
    Thanks for your help!
    Lar.
    Hi Lar,

Good to hear :)  Enjoy!

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 24 wilted

Ah how did I miss this.....
    Any chance there's
    A pair of rx6's, rx centre and rxfx rears in walnut or black oak left?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Did the extra shipment land yet?  

Hi Red,

Chris

Hi again,

If you'd like to drop me a PM with your contact details I can give you a call to arrange payment and delivery :)

Chris
    Fired off an email this afternoon and got a reply from Dave.

• Advertisement

PCDub wrote: »
    Did the extra shipment land yet?  
    Hi PC....we had 1 delivery with another one expected early next week.

I'm pretty certain that we have your RX2 speakers in stock. Want us to give you a buzz and get them sorted ? Walnut ?

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.