Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection Time in Heathrow

• 25-09-2013 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am looking at flying from Belfast to Heathrow arriving at 7.55 am into Terminal 1, and getting the connection out of Terminal 1 Heathrow to Luxembourg at 8.40 am. I know this is under the 1 hour recommended connection time, but is it possible if I have no check in bag and have checked in online and have my boarding card for the Luxembourg flight? I have to book flights separate on BA website given the connection time. Any ideas, will I have to come out arrivals and back in through security again?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

There will be security definitely. You don't go out through arrivals and in again, they have security along the way for connecting passengers. Personally, I thnk it's way too short.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alant7

I had connecting flight to Chicago with little over an hour few months back.. made it by skin of my teeth plus bag was checked through already,, but going through security & getting off plane was tedious,, not worth the hassle or stress.. I would say NOT enough time personally.

Advertisement