Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 2 Fixtures **Friday - Tuesday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey Carroller, can you do Friday evening? Could do early sat morning if you like before you head off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey Carroller, can you do Friday evening? Could do early sat morning if you like before you head off?

Ill try my best for Friday evening I'll know definite for tomorrow morning! Saturday would have to be 10ish?

Carroller wrote: »
    Ill try my best for Friday evening I'll know definite for tomorrow morning! Saturday would have to be 10ish?

Yeah no hassle mate

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yeah no hassle mate

Or if your around late tonight when the league is advanced?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert, I might be able to do tomorrow morning around 10 maybe?

Won't be around Friday or Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

LEague wont be advanced til the morning lads

• Registered Users Posts: 21,659 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

So I can just play my CPU game any time after tomorrow morning?

Never played All-Pro, need to get some practice in....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep.. ill be advancing in the morning and youre good to go after that.

You must win by less than 35 points when playing the CPU though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Raoul wrote: »
    Nelbert, I might be able to do tomorrow morning around 10 maybe?

Won't be around Friday or Saturday.

Tomorrow morning isn't an option as I'll be in work. Can do Sunday or Monday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im away to Clare on Saturday till Sunday evening.
    Tomorrow and Monday I'll be around bar 7-8.30. Can play any time after that till 12 those days.
    Should be around most of Sunday, and Friday I'm not sure but I'll be online at some point.

How does tomorrow night suit ya, Ive a gaa semi final to play sunday so wont be around sunday evening, monday evening is an option to.

• Advertisement

Week advanced

How does tomorrow night suit ya, Ive a gaa semi final to play sunday so wont be around sunday evening, monday evening is an option to.

If I'm still in I'll play, but I get twitchy staying in on Fridays and since I'm away its my only option to head out.

I can play Monday any time after 8. I tried to add you yesterday but it wouldn't work.

reminder, got my own live... GT: GilbertoGalway

If I'm still in I'll play, but I get twitchy staying in on Fridays and since I'm away its my only option to head out.

I can play Monday any time after 8. I tried to add you yesterday but it wouldn't work.

reminder, got my own live... GT:
    GilbertoGalway

Ok Well sure if your in tonight and free of twitching ;-), send a pm and well sort out a time, otherwise sure monday will do but it could be late

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I will have to get back to you closer to the time if that's ok.

Pudsey you about this afternoon? I can play anytime now.

Should be ok for a beating at 7:30 Padraig

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

madalig12 wrote: »
    Pudsey you about this afternoon? I can play anytime now.

Sorry mate gonna have to pass on this afternoon. I will be around most of the day tomorrow and Sunday if it suits so name a time.

Sorry mate gonna have to pass on this afternoon. I will be around most of the day tomorrow and Sunday if it suits so name a time.

Early tomorrow is the only suitabke for me.

Carroller wrote: »
    Should be ok for a beating at 7:30 Padraig

Good stuff!
    In the immortal words of Tom hanks- "WILSON"

Early tomorrow is the only suitabke for me.

How early we talking?

Nine till twelve?

• Advertisement

Cool, 10 so?

Cool, 10 so?

Cool.

has the dolphins still got a manager, his username is not over their name in our match up.

has the dolphins still got a manager, his username is not over their name in our match up.

Smellawant is his gamer tag, he played last week I think, Gilberto is his boards name if you want to try contacting him.

Smellawant is his gamer tag, he played last week I think, Gilberto is his boards name if you want to try contacting him.

yeah i know he played, its just his gamertag is gone from above their name, think we're to play either tonight or monday depending on himself so theres no panic, just wondering is all.

yeah i know he played, its just his gamertag is gone from above their name, think we're to play either tonight or monday depending on himself so theres no panic, just wondering is all.

His new gametag is GilbertoGalway it's the last post in the who's who sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

empacher wrote: »
    Monday would suit me best in working at 8pm Fri sat sun. So can't get on then unless its the afternoon

Hi mate,

I can't do 6:30pm on Monday now as I have a meeting which will probably run until late.

Would you be around any time tomorrow afternoon (Sunday)? I'll have to be gone out the door at around 3:50pm, so if we could start before 2:45pm (just in case we run into overtime which has a good chance given our past games!) that would be perfect.

If you can do tomorrow afternoon then you pick the time mate and let me know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi mate,

I can't do 6:30pm on Monday now as I have a meeting which will probably run until late.

Would you be around any time tomorrow afternoon (Sunday)? I'll have to be gone out the door at around 3:50pm, so if we could start before 2:45pm (just in case we run into overtime which has a good chance given our past games!) that would be perfect.

If you can do tomorrow afternoon then you pick the time mate and let me know. :)

Tomorrow suits me grand, 2.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

empacher wrote: »
    Tomorrow suits me grand, 2.30?

Perfect. Speak to you then! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I should be able to play tomorrow night after the lions game?

Advertisement