Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 2 Fixtures **Friday - Tuesday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Raoul wrote: »
    I should be able to play tomorrow night after the lions game?

A midnight start doable for you? I've the rare benefit on having NFL on the main tv so the boss is actually using the man cave and its massage chairs till around 11-11:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    A midnight start doable for you? I've the rare benefit on having NFL on the main tv so the boss is actually using the man cave and its massage chairs till around 11-11:30.

That's understandable but no it won't be. What about tomorrow night? I would be available one hour after the end of the Newcastle game roughly.

Could play at 4:30 if that suited?

Nelbert wrote: »
    Could play at 4:30 if that suited?

Only eleven tonight will suit sorry. Or else tomorrow evening?

Raoul wrote: »
    Only eleven tonight will suit sorry. Or else tomorrow evening?

Will do 11 tonight if I can... If not tomorrow evening would be fine.

• Advertisement

What sort of times are you about tomorrow

From about 6 would be fine. I could play now if you didn't mind missing the start of the Newcastle game?

I'd rather get it done tonight as my availability is less certain tomorrow.

11 tonight definitely doable.

Grand, I will try and do 11 tonight. Won't be at home until 11. I really could have done with missing the whole match. 3-0 and I have Lukaku on my fantasy football bench :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

hey yo, Gilberto, you ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Me and Gilberto will try again tomorrow night, hopefully Pudsy's idea will work and we can get it done, if not i'll go on auto and Gil can play.

• Advertisement
Advertisement