Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Piano Lessons

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend someone, preferably a lady, who offers piano lessons for my daughter?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

kaisersoze wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend someone, preferably a lady, who offers piano lessons for my daughter?

Thanks.

Dunno if its any good to you but I saw an add offering Piano lessons on the Noticeboard in Tesco in Millfield if that helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

kaisersoze wrote: »

Thanks.

Why preferably a lady? Are men piano teachers not up to standard?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP may feel more at ease in the company of a female teacher. It is not an unreasonable request.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Lots of young children are more shy around men than they are around women.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

As Hill Billy said, I'm sure there are plenty of good male piano teachers, its my own daughters wish and my peace of mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

Susan, but she's in Stamullen, not Balbriggan - 5 miles away.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susans-Piano-School/254989344518931?sk=info

Advertisement