Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for bill to appear on 'My Eircom'

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom Reps,

How long should it take a bill issued on 10/9/2013 take to appear in the 'My Eircom' section of the website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Eircom Reps,

How long should it take a bill issued on 10/9/2013 take to appear in the 'My Eircom' section of the website?
    Hi Cushie Butterfield

It should be visible at this stage?

* Please note the 'my eircom' facility is not available for efibre customers as yet. However it is being worked on and we hope to have some new on that by the end of the year.

If it is regarding your standard line / broadband account. Can you send me the eircom account number via PM and I will look into that for you.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Hi Eircom Reps,

Hi Cushie Butterfield

* Please note the 'my eircom' facility is not available for efibre customers as yet. However it is being worked on and we hope to have some new on that by the end of the year.

If it is regarding your standard line / broadband account. Can you send me the eircom account number via PM and I will look into that for you.

Mark
    Thanks for reply Mark. No, eFibre isn't available yet on the line so it's standard. Bill still hasn't appeared so have emailed webmaster to find out why there's such a long delay. It seems a bit pointless for it not to be available to view before the date that it's due to be paid. I just wanted to check with you how long it should have taken for it to appear. Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Eircom Reps,

Hi Cushie Butterfield

Mark
    Thanks for reply Mark. No, eFibre isn't available yet on the line so it's standard. Bill still hasn't appeared so have emailed webmaster to find out why there's such a long delay. It seems a bit pointless for it not to be available to view before the date that it's due to be paid. I just wanted to check with you how long it should have taken for it to appear. Thanks anyway.
    Hi Cushie Butterfield

If you would like to PM me with your eircom account number and e-mail address you registered for 'my eircom' we can follow up on the case logged with webmaster.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement