Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre date changed??

Options
  • 25-09-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I checked a few days ago when E-Fibre will be available in my area, so it said July-Sept 13, just checked it there and it now says Oct '13. Any reason that's been postponed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Iano_128 wrote: »
    I checked a few days ago when E-Fibre will be available in my area, so it said July-Sept 13, just checked it there and it now says Oct '13. Any reason that's been postponed?
    Hi Iano_128

The map is for illustrative purpose only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. Specific address must be checked to ensure eFibre can be supplied.

The dates are also an indication or guideline. There are numerous factors that can affect the completion of an area or cabinet, not just from a cabinet / network works point of view. Also there is efibre system / admin work that needs to completed in full before orders are placed for enabled / activated areas.

As such the guide dates / time frames are always subject to change. 

If you want to send on your tel no: again I can see if I get any more definitive news.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

PM Sent.

PM Sent.
    Hi Iano_128

Can you re-send the PM please. It's not showing up in my inbox.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Hi Mark,

PM was sent yesterday, any update?

Hi Mark,

PM was sent yesterday, any update?
    Hi Iano_128

Sorry about the wait, I was waiting for an update from the efibre roll-out team after I sent on your details. Unfortunately they were not able to give any more specific info as to if or when your address may be connected to the efibre network.

If you want to check back with us next month we can see if there is any change.

Mark 

• Advertisement
Advertisement