Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a company that exports irish food hampers to ex pat's living abroad

Options
  • 25-09-2013 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

looking for the name of an Irish company that exports irish food hampers to ex pat's living abroad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

No idea, mate. Haven't missed Irish grub that much and most of the decent stuff I can get here anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Where to? I know of one or two companies that are targeted for people in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

looking for the name of an Irish company that exports irish food hampers to ex pat's living abroad

Your best bet is probably finding a local company that does it (e.g. an Irish Expat shop)

What country are you thinking of ?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BabyMonkeyy

There is a place in Brisbane called the Irish shed. They sell stuff there ranging from clothes to food. I'm pretty sure they post around oz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

Where to? I know of one or two companies that are targeted for people in America.

France. someone on boards recommended an irish company that exports irish food hampers, cant remember what they are called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Something like these?
    http://www.giftsdirect.com/gift-type/hampers-food-baskets/?dir=asc&limit=all&order=sortprice&shipping=191
    http://www.justlikehome.ie/

For the price of them, you could probably get someone to fly over to you with the contents!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

pmaye24 wrote: »
    I've used this website, you can get a discount by liking their facebook page.

www.gifthampersfromireland.com

Used them or own them Mr Maye?

$ whois gifthampersfromireland.com
    Registrant:

Patrick Maye
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Naas, kildare
    IE
    Phone: +353.85XXXXXXX
    Email: XXXX@XXXXX.ie

Tut tut. Only 3 posts and all spam. I shall recommend not using your site to anyone I meet.

Advertisement