Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood blocks - Dungarvan

Options
  • 25-09-2013 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Looking to get a trailer-load of timber blocks delivered (for burning in a stove) in the Dungarvan area. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Looking to get a trailer-load of timber blocks delivered (for burning in a stove) in the Dungarvan area. Any recommendations? Thanks.

I got a load last year from Pat Ahearne and Pauline Cliffe. I don't know if they are still at them as anytime I pass where they had the timber on the road to Clonmel there appears to be done there. I got a good load and had it emptied into a shed. Cant remember how much it was right now, but it was good value. I think its Pat's sister that works in the jewellers in the shopping centre (blonde girl) I am sure if it is and she is at work she will give you a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LightHugger

Thanks, I'll check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Any update on this? I'm looking for a load for a new stove as well.

Thanks

Advertisement