Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports halls for rent in Cashel???

Options
  • 25-09-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can anyone help me out- any idea if there are any large (at least 17metres by 27 metres) sports Halls to rent in Cashel??? I called the community School but they don't rent theirs out.

Alternatively if you knw of any in and around the Fethard area that would also work. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CúilChip

http://halla-na-feile.cashel.tipperary.tel/

probably not big enough, but worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sligo22

Yeah Halla na Feile is definatley not big enough unfortunatley :/

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭The Woodcock

Moyglass village, which is between Cashel and Fethard, has a big sports hall which is relatively new.

Larkspur Park in Cashel has an indoor sports hall. I'm not sure of the dimensions but it has two badminton courts so must be sizeable.

The sports hall in the VEC in Killenaule is also available for hire.

All of the above are on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sligo22

Moyglass village, which is between Cashel and Fethard, has a big sports hall which is relatively new.

Larkspur Park in Cashel has an indoor sports hall. I'm not sure of the dimensions but it has two badminton courts so must be sizeable.

The sports hall in the VEC in Killenaule is also available for hire.

All of the above are on Facebook.

Thank you for your reply :) Moyglass is unfortunatley just a little too small also and Killenaule VEC isnt available when we need it unfortunatley.

I will check out Larkspur park tho- thanks very much :)

Advertisement