Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on phoneline to be reconnected

Options
  • 25-09-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have an account with Vodafone for my Broadband and Phoneline.
    In July I upgraded my broadband to efibre and at the same time my phoneline was disconnected without my permission.
    After 3 months of phoneing Vodafone requesting our phoneline to be reactivated I've been told that the delay is because of Eircom having problems.
    I've been told by Vodafone's tech dept that there is no technical fault with the phoneline so I'm wondering what the problem is.................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Denny60 wrote: »
    I have an account with Vodafone for my Broadband and Phoneline.
    In July I upgraded my broadband to efibre and at the same time my phoneline was disconnected without my permission.
    After 3 months of phoneing Vodafone requesting our phoneline to be reactivated I've been told that the delay is because of Eircom having problems.
    I've been told by Vodafone's tech dept that there is no technical fault with the phoneline so I'm wondering what the problem is.................
    Hi Denny60

There may be issues that may need to be sent to eircom networks of wholesale regarding technical or order issues for phone line, broadband or fibre queries.

However as per regulations we can not make any direct queries, escalations for orders with other providers I'm afraid.

Sorry we could not help from here.

Mark

Advertisement