Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first heist help needed....

• 25-09-2013 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Started playing the first heist, cased out the premises, went back and decided to go witht he gas approach, then turned off the xbox as it was getting time for work....4am!

cant figurre out how to get back to the mission now that i'm back playing?

cant find lester either!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

is there a "H" symbol on the map? go there with Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

nope, dont see it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

That's weird, ring Lester maybe, or go to the garment factory where he usually is

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There should be 2 H's appearing on the map, one to acquirer the gas, the second to acquirer the van. Lester will mail you or call you with the info.

I think I went off and done another side mission and then Lester got in contact with me.

So I'd say hang around for a while so Lester can forward you the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Did you do all the stuff needed for the mission? The gas bit needs you to rob a pest control van. Should be a letter with M for Michael, F for Franklin to see where it needs to be done

• Advertisement

nope, havent done those, cant see any "h"'s and lester is answering his phone.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

jrby wrote: »
    nope, havent done those, cant see any "h"'s and lester is answering his phone.....

Look harder :P

There should be a small H somewhere around the map.

Look through your texts and emails from Lester

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

When in the map, press down on the d-pad to scroll through the map icons. Try and find something which relates to your mission.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just wait until Lester tells you where the van and gas van are. As far as i remember, the bug van is towards the South of the warehouse, the gas van is on the highway east of the warehouse.
    Lester has to source where they are for you first after selecting your team. There is a time dealy in this. Go and save the game to move time forward.

progreed this last night....obviously just had to wait around until lester sourced the van and gas....

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement