Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printable Version

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

tony231974 wrote: »
    I'm getting a tattoo done of this and was wondering where I can get a proper printable version.Oh and does it have a name.Thanks
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542248_1442571875968904_133186339_n.jpg

I would print this image off and ask the artist to do up the drawing maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

kellief wrote: »
    I would print this image off and ask the artist to do up the drawing maybe?

I know but the sizes are different cause its wrapped around an arm.
    Don't like sitting and waiting on the artist to draw one.Would be better
    just to have one printed before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

The artist is going to have to draw it out anyway? Plus the chances of this exact tattoo matching the shape of your arm are slim, so it will probably need a little bit of work. It doesn't look incredibly detailed so it shouldn't take too long for the artist to do it either.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Why take someone elses Tattoo?

Its not the done thing to be honest.Go to an artist with the picture and get your own spin on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Why take someone elses Tattoo?

Its not the done thing to be honest.Go to an artist with the picture and get your own spin on it.

That's what I normally do but I like this one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

tony231974 wrote: »
    That's what I normally do but I like this one.

Its called a "Celtic cross"

Google it--Theres a few nicer ones out there.

Advertisement