Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Man

• 25-09-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

I had a search on boards and seen nothing about this show, so I am happy to introduce you all to it. :D:D:D

Previously my favourite reality/gameshow was "Survivor" ...I must have watched 20 seasons.
    But that was all about the competitions.

This show is about the humour and the characters. It has a permanent cast of 7 members, and every week the 'Race' is completely different :)

The only caveat is that it's Korean.....BUT !!!....please, don't let that put you off. I will link you to a site that has the full episodes with English subtitles :eek::rolleyes:

I really can't recommend this show enough....my favourite shows of all time are (Breaking Bad, South Park, The Wire, Curb you Enthusiasm and Sopranos)...just to show I'm not some quiz/big brother fanboy :eek:

Do yourself and me a favour....watch 1 episode, every week is different (but maintains the same cast) , and you will know after if you like it or not :D

I think some of you will be in for a treat ;):D

Link is below
    Episode 74 ( it's in 2 parts, the 2 part is if you scroll down and you will see Server 2/2 )
    This episode was a 'Special' .....Enjoy :)

http://kengsub.com/running-man-ep-74

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭BeginAgain

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I had a search on boards and seen nothing about this show, so I am happy to introduce you all to it. :D:D:D

Previously my favourite reality/gameshow was "Survivor" ...I must have watched 20 seasons.
    But that was all about the competitions.

This show is about the humour and the characters. It has a permanent cast of 7 members, and every week the 'Race' is completely different :)

The only caveat is that it's Korean.....BUT !!!....please, don't let that put you off. I will link you to a site that has the full episodes with English subtitles :eek::rolleyes:

I really can't recommend this show enough....my favourite shows of all time are (Breaking Bad, South Park, The Wire, Curb you Enthusiasm and Sopranos)...just to show I'm not some quiz/big brother fanboy :eek:

Do yourself and me a favour....watch 1 episode, every week is different (but maintains the same cast) , and you will know after if you like it or not :D

I think some of you will be in for a treat ;):D

Link is below
    Episode 74 ( it's in 2 parts, the 2 part is if you scroll down and you will see Server 2/2 )
    This episode was a 'Special' .....Enjoy :)

The show seems to be returning to its old form since Gary left and they added the two new members. So-min is a real find for the producers, she betrays and lies so naturally. Some of the recent chases had very clever twists and the increased international travel is a plus.

Advertisement