Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs tickets

Options
  • 25-09-2013 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

spurs tickets
    hey guys trying to get my fiancés xmas present outta the way and id love to get him 2 tickets to a spurs match preferably spurs v man city on the 30th of jan as its his birthday than as well but it doesn't have to be that match just as long as its after xmas I don't mind any help on where to buy them would be grateful or any company that does great deals thanks guys x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

spurs tickets
    hey guys trying to get my fiancés xmas present outta the way and id love to get him 2 tickets to a spurs match preferably spurs v man city on the 30th of jan as its his birthday than as well but it doesn't have to be that match just as long as its after xmas I don't mind any help on where to buy them would be grateful or any company that does great deals thanks guys x

Hi Laura, there are plenty of companies around the place that do deals on one or 2 night trips etc that normally include a match ticket and hotel. However the cheapest option would be to book everything separately. I can try help you out with the tickets. The most reliable way to get tickets is by using someones membership cards.

See the below link, the tickets go on sale to members on 18th/19th November

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-on-sale-dates/

Let me know if you want a dig out, or PM me, whatever suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Hi Laura, there are plenty of companies around the place that do deals on one or 2 night trips etc that normally include a match ticket and hotel. However the cheapest option would be to book everything separately. I can try help you out with the tickets. The most reliable way to get tickets is by using someones membership cards.

See the below link, the tickets go on sale to members on 18th/19th November

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-on-sale-dates/

Let me know if you want a dig out, or PM me, whatever suits.

hey hatch99

thats brill was hoping to get him tickets to the man city match in jan but id like it to be a home game as itd be his first match..thanks for offering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

trying to get my fiancés xmas present outta the way and id love to get him 2 tickets to a spurs match preferably spurs v man city on the 30th of jan as its his birthday

Hey Laura, my missus never bought me Spurs tickets. If it doesn't work out between you two drop me a line;);):D:D

hey hatch99

thats brill was hoping to get him tickets to the man city match in jan but id like it to be a home game as itd be his first match..thanks for offering :)

Yes the Man City game is at home on a Wednesday night, not sure if the midweek thing would mess up your plans. We are due to play Crystal Palace at home on Sat 11th (could change for TV) so that could be an option too. The tickets for that one go on sale 11th/12th November.

Yes the Man City game is at home on a Wednesday night, not sure if the midweek thing would mess up your plans. We are due to play Crystal Palace at home on Sat 11th (could change for TV) so that could be an option too. The tickets for that one go on sale 11th/12th November.

ya mid-week could be a little hassle Crystal Palace ya they might have a better chnce of winning that :) how much would the tickets cost would you hve a rough idea :) thnks so much

• Advertisement

Hey Laura, my missus never bought me Spurs tickets. If it doesn't work out between you two drop me a line;);):D:D

if your rich than i might just dump him ;);) my job is giving me grey hairs :P

ya mid-week could be a little hassle Crystal Palace ya they might have a better chnce of winning that :) how much would the tickets cost would you hve a rough idea :) thnks so much

Tickets for Palace would cost anything from 30-50 sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

if your rich than i might just dump him ;);) my job is giving me grey hairs :P

And they say love is cheap;)

Tickets for Palace would cost anything from 30-50 sterling.

would you mind ordering me 2 when they come on sale and i can sort you out stright away with money :) please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

would you mind ordering me 2 when they come on sale and i can sort you out straight away with whatever way you like if you know what i mean..wink wink..

• Advertisement

would you mind ordering me 2 when they come on sale and i can sort you out stright away with money :) please :)

I'll PM you Laura

Advertisement