Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Stores

Options
  • 25-09-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a few good furniture stores as we want to purchase a new three piece suite. Called to Finline in Emo last week and yes their suites are gorgeous and they have lovely fabrics but I found the girl on the front desk very unhelpful. I felt it was an effort on her part to answer my questions and she really gave me no info or advice. This kind of service totally puts me off especially in this day and age when they should be more than helpful to the customer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

Hi, I live on the Kildare border and after a lot of looking in kildare and Laois, we eventually bought our suite in Michael Murphy's in Newbridge. They had a good selection and the prices were fairly reasonable. We found Harvey Normans selection good as well but they were a bit pricey.

Advertisement