Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment results

• 25-09-2013 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey guys
    I'm doing a HDip by night at ucc and I've handed in my first assignment. I've never been in third level education before so I'm unsure what to expect.
    Should I receive a grade for the module assignment or will that only be given at the end of the course?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Usually you will get the result back after it is corrected. So you can see where you went wrong or right before the next assignment

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jalalabad

Cheers shezer
    Thought that should be the case so you can see if you're on the right track or not. A few people and posts on here have stated that u get results at the end of the year which to me would be strange.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Don't forget the grades work differently themselves too. Anything above 70% is considered a "first" or a 1H which is the best grade and is usually very hard to get. Therefore if you get 68 or something like that don't be wondering why it is "low" if you were used to the A-B-C-D-F system that is used in school and in some other colleges.

Advertisement