Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Town/Village in Donegal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

smashey wrote: »
    Haha, I see Dannie learnt a valuable lesson last night. :P

Its one i'll learn most weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    Haha, I see Dannie learnt a valuable lesson last night. :P
    never drink and post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

muffler wrote: »
    never drink and post :D

Where's the fun in that(for the rest of us:)).

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think I might reinstate dannie's "not so sober" posts from last night that he hastily removed in the cold light of day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,738 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I've voted for Ballyshannon. My mother is from the town so I spent every summer holiday of my life there until I turned 17. Nice size town with plenty pubs. Close proximity to Fundoran and Rossnowlagh beaches. Also plenty of mountain/lake areas nearby if you're into that kind of thing.

Also, a big shout out to the Folk Festival and an even bigger shout out to the Rory Gallagher Festival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

Just noticed this. Still thinking as to voting.

But not a single vote for Killybegs or Glenties!!!. Is either really that bad?

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

323 wrote: »
    Just noticed this. Still thinking as to voting.

But not a single vote for Killybegs or Glenties!!!. Is either really that bad?

nighthawks is gone, with it go glenties hopes :V
    And have you smelled killybegs?!

Advertisement