Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re the symbols/envelopes

Options
  • 25-09-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I cant find anywhere which explains what eg the envelope symbols to the left of a thread mean, where can i find this info please?
    Many thanks,
    Sharon.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you hover your cursor over them, the tooltip will explain each one. Sometimes. It seems a lot of them are mangled currently, particularly on the new theme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

It used to display those on the bottom left but see below, same thing. There are others but most are below. Have fun.

5774N7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Sharon mc

Thanks guys, thats a great help

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NigelScriven

Dear Sir/Madam,

Where can I talk about politics or perhaps Pat Kenny?

Yours sincerely,

Nigel

At the top of the page there is a bar which says find forums, users or posts.
    Simply type in politics for example and choices will come up eg political debate forum. Click on the one which interests you. Same for Pat Kenny.

• Advertisement

What does the star underneath your username symbolise Sharon?

I think its to do with how many posts you've written but don't quote me on that as i'm only guessing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

You're on the ball there, Sharon.

1 Blue - User after 5th post
    2 Blue - User after 100th post
    3 Blue - User after 500th post
    4 Blue - User after 10,000th post
    3 White - Hmod
    4 White - Mod
    5 White - CMod
    4 Red - Subscriber
    5 Yellow - Admin
    5 Light Blue - Employee

Oh okay. I was worried you might be an unreliable source of advice.

Advertisement