Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted scrap, Who to call?

Options
  • 25-09-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My uncle is looking to get rid of an old car out the back of the house. As he is due to have the station. So he is wondering who will take it away from around the house? ( He hasn't got a trailer or that, so that's why he is looking for it to be collected.) He is living about 20 minutes drive from Sligo town. He really just wants it brought away from around the house. I'm his nephew and I told him I would try here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Try Emerald Recyclers in Carraroe or Erin Recyclers on Deepwater Quay (You'll need the phone book)
    I think scrap cars are making €150 or so now

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

If they call out to you (Erin or emerald) they will give no Money as they are collecting it. What part of sligo are you based and somebody may be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

If they call out to you (Erin or emerald) they will give no Money as they are collecting it. What part of sligo are you based and somebody may be able to help
    I had an old car & scrap collected by Eirn not that long ago & they paid for it, got a docket from the truck driver & went to the depot & got cash for it!! give them a ring & see what there offering for collection

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

job seeker wrote: »
    Hi all,

My uncle is looking to get rid of an old car out the back of the house. As he is due to have the station. So he is wondering who will take it away from around the house? ( He hasn't got a trailer or that, so that's why he is looking for it to be collected.) He is living about 20 minutes drive from Sligo town. He really just wants it brought away from around the house. I'm his nephew and I told him I would try here.

Thanks
    What kind of car is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 sundancekid91

If you want you can pm me your number and I can arrange for it to be collected and payed for on the spot.I'd be able to get you the same price as erin recyles and they will charge for collecting which is dear enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

If you want you can pm me your number and I can arrange for it to be collected and payed for on the spot.I'd be able to get you the same price as erin recyles and they will charge for collecting which is dear enough

@Sundance91. PM sent.

Advertisement