Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail

Options
  • 25-09-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

After logging on to my hotmail account today (25/9/2013) I received a message: "Sorry there seems to be a problem with Outlook right now" and I could not access my email. I afterwards logged on to my hotmail account on another computer using another browser and I received the same message. The owner of the other computer could log on to his own hotmail account without any problem. Anyone else having similar difficulties? Is it just a matter of waiting until Microsoft sort out some technical hitch with my hotmail account or are there any interim remedial measures that can be taken?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pasty

Is anyone else really really cheesed off with outlook??? I have 2 accounts and they wont let me access either. Send a confirmation text to my phone, check. Then its wrong?? Send a confirmation code to the other account. Oh wait, cant get into that account without a confirmation code to the first one. W. T. F. ???? Is this being hacked? Is it real? Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Absolutely hate outlook. Lost loads of info due to not being able to access it a year or two ago.

Advertisement