Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNS problem- Connection constantly dropping

Options
  • 25-09-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

My connection has been dropping regurlary for past 3 weeks. I rang and Eircom sent me a new modem. I am still experiencing same problems.

I have 2 laptops and an Ipad on the go, but not usually in use at the same time. Also when just one device is connected eg at night, it still happens. The signal has improved since I received the new modem, however the continuity in connection, which was the initial problem, has not improved.

Look forward to you advice. Also if you wish to PM me I will send you my phone number and further details . Thanking you in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dchris wrote: »
    My connection has been dropping regurlary for past 3 weeks. I rang and Eircom sent me a new modem. I am still experiencing same problems.

I have 2 laptops and an Ipad on the go, but not usually in use at the same time. Also when just one device is connected eg at night, it still happens. The signal has improved since I received the new modem, however the continuity in connection, which was the initial problem, has not improved.

Look forward to you advice. Also if you wish to PM me I will send you my phone number and further details . Thanking you in advance!
    Hi dchris

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can look into that for you please.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement