Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement on Loan Account

Options
  • 25-09-2013 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi There,
    I need a statement on my loan account asap but can't seem to order it online. This may be a duplicate, I don't know, but I need one anyway, how can I go about getting this ordered?
    Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

beckspell wrote: »
    Hi There,
    I need a statement on my loan account asap but can't seem to order it online. This may be a duplicate, I don't know, but I need one anyway, how can I go about getting this ordered?
    Regards
    Hi beckspell,

If you have your loan account registered on 365 online you may be able to order an up to date statement through the self service, just call 0818 365 365/003531 4044000 and select option 7 and then option 1.

If you are unable to order a statement through this facility please contact your branch and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Seán

Advertisement