Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring 1 yr old for fun/activity day

Options
  • 26-09-2013 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

My baby will be having his birthday party this weekend. We had thought about going to the zoo but he's probably a bit young.

What suggestions have you got? He loves playing with those little balls they have in activity centres so anything like that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

My baby will be having his birthday party this weekend. We had thought about going to the zoo but he's probably a bit young.

What suggestions have you got? He loves playing with those little balls they have in activity centres so anything like that would be great.

Honestly he is probably too young for anything really. Maybe a trip to the park where you can take some nice pics. He is one, he won't remember anything about his first birthday! For my daughters first birthday we just had a family gathering at home with some cookies, cupcakes etc.

Having attended a 4th birthday party over the weekend, and seeing all the planning involved, I think we should enjoy the stress free birthdays while we can!

That's just my opinion, you might get some better suggestions over in the Newborn and Toddlers forum

Advertisement