Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Usage not working.

Options
  • 26-09-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Texting "Balance Data" to 50104 returns the message "Sorry your message was not recognised. Please check that you have texted the correct keyword required."

How to resolve?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

davo2001 wrote: »
    Hi,

Texting "Balance Data" to 50104 returns the message "Sorry your message was not recognised. Please check that you have texted the correct keyword required."

How to resolve?
    Hi davo2001,

Are you on PAYG or on Billpay? The correct way to check your balance on Prepaid is Offer to 50104. If you are billpay you can check your balance by texting balance to 50104.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

davo2001 wrote: »
    Hi,

How to resolve?
    Hi davo2001,

Are you on PAYG or on Billpay? The correct way to check your balance on Prepaid is Offer to 50104. If you are billpay you can check your balance by texting balance to 50104.

Grainne
    Thanks, I'm on prepaid but got a text saying to text balance data to the number, I also got a text yesterday saying my data allowance was almost up (i have a 1GB monthly allowance) but just checked it there and there is 200MB left.

Advertisement