Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G - €59 6GB plan...

Options
  • 26-09-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Link

Are you kidding me?!

Only 6GB ??

What the hell is the point of having 4G if you can't even make use of the increased download speeds - You'd be capped pretty damn quick!

This is hell of a lot lower than CURRENT 3G offerings, e.g. - 60GB...

"commitment to the country to provide top-class telecommunications infrastructure" my arse!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Link

Are you kidding me?!

Only 6GB ??

What the hell is the point of having 4G if you can't even make use of the increased download speeds - You'd be capped pretty damn quick!

This is hell of a lot lower than CURRENT 3G offerings, e.g. - 60GB...

"commitment to the country to provide top-class telecommunications infrastructure" my arse!
    Hi Beerwolf,

As 4G has just been launched, the current packages (data allowances) are just the initial available with the launch. As the roll-out of 4G progress more packages with greater data allowances.

Thanks, Mark 

Advertisement