Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

michelin stars for kilkenny restaurants

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Foxy is an absolute tulip. she derails ever thread with her ramblings about Tesco, aldi and some other non related bollox. would she ever just do one.

You're lucky I'm on mobile and can't infract. That class of abuse crosses the liney

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

No one mentions it, but why do we not have a Salmon festival, the fish plays a big part in the diversity of the river Nore, and compared to farmed salmon we must have a treasure in our river.
    Pity we don't get eels, we could have pie and eel shops, anyone ever tried pie and mash and parsley sauce?
    ******ts and pease pudding with saveloys?

good idea..are there enough fish left in the river to sustain a few days of salmon feasting though? only ever tried smoked eel(from Heddermas in the english market)...thought it was nice..never tried eel pie,,,its the look of the f&&ers thats turns me off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

You're lucky I'm on mobile and can't infract. That class of abuse crosses the liney

can't argue with that.

Apologies for language used but not the point I was making.
    Foxy mentions that there was no need for me bring other threads into this one.....kettle pot and black come to mind.

Advertisement