Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool in Balbriggan

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

If it's anything like the Skerries swimming pool I wouldn't hold my breathe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Swimming pool in nearby Gormanston College

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭dixierip

Is Gormanstown pool open to the public?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

dixierip wrote: »
    Is Gormanstown pool open to the public?

Yes, GormansTON is open to the public

http://swim.isport.com/swimming-pools/ie/meath/gormanston/swimming-lessons-at-gormanston-college-44635

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭dixierip

Additional Scheduling Information: The swimming school offers lap/lane swimming for 40 minutes on Sunday evenings only.

Not much in the line of choice unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I was going to bring my daughter but was told its extremely cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

cathy01 wrote: »
    I was going to bring my daughter but was told its extremely cold.

I bring my son on Sunday mornings for lessons; have done so for the last two years and he has never complained about the pool being cold, in fact often in the colder winter days you can see the steam rising from the pool before anyone even gets in.

Yes when he is getting out he can be a bit chilly after the shower but within 5mins he is dressed and warming back up again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

All pools are cold until you get into them
    : ) .. And then they're great Craic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theenergy

any progress on balbriggan swimming pool????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I know nothing about the Balbriggan swimming pool but just thought I'd post to say that Gormanston College pool is closed indefinitely. Part of the roof fell in so it's closed for health and safety reasons. There is no indication if it will reopen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement