Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Naas: Mary Keating??

Options
  • 26-09-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi

Our kids were attending Mary on the Kilcullen Rd in Naas, but apparently she is opening her own practice but the old practice/premises have no contact details (so much for communications!!)

Anybody know how she can be contacted as I need to arrange appointments?

Thanks

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭eric hoone

045 871733

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

Where is the new practice?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

Is it Mary or Marie Keating?

Marie Keating is in Norlagh house in Naas. Saw a sign in the window the other day but had no contact number. Norlagh house is a green building 2 or 3 doors away from Butt Mulins, Beside the Opticians and opposite Boots pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Well,

I rang the number and it is the practice @ Norlagh house. The receptionist said Mary has taken it over and I did check this was the same Mary that worked on the Kilcullen road. Now dont know if Mary = Marie!!

We have to wait and see!!!

W.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 prissy

As far as i kno its Marie Keating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement