Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice

Options
  • 26-09-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi guys luckily we have been offered a house from respond to move in as tenant but the house is unfurnished we need to but every thing our family includes myself my wife and three little girls.does any one knows that any kind of help available some where or any 2nd hand furniture shop or any shop for every thing in around carlow tullow thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Moved from the Barretstown Hosted forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Best of luck with your new house!

There is a second hand furniture shop in Rathvilly (near Tullow) and they deliver.

The Charity Warehouse in Graiguecullen has secondhand furniture as well.

I have a nice cream kettle if you would like it - it works fine but it got too heavy for my wrist so i bought a teeny light one.

Let me know.

Rose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leon_jones

Hi , there is an auction in Tullow on sunday in the town hall , you might pick up some things there that will suit you . no harm in looking anyway . Things dont usually be to costly at these charity auctions .It starts at 2 .

Advertisement