Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile info please.

Options
  • 26-09-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I am currently with Vodafone but there data plans are crap,I am thinking of moving to Tesco mobile,the plan is an 18 month contract 500 texts and 500 mins and unlimited data costing €30 compared to Vodafone's which is €35 for 100 mins and unlimited texts and 500mb of data,I can also choose a Galaxy s4 for €149 with both of these plans,question is though what are Tesco mobile like for coverage and internet,especially as I would also use it for tethering,I am based in Arklow anybody know what Tesco's coverage is like in Arklow,any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

I was lucky I got the €35pm, unlimited everything(well practically 10k mins, 10k texts etc). Great value

It works off the O2 network, so if thats ok where you are then fire ahead

Advertisement