Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less minutes, more data

Options
  • 26-09-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I've been with emobile for the past year probably on their twenty plan, 250 mins/text/mb.

While the plan works well for me I find I never use up my mins/text and the odd time run out of data and have purchased an extra 500mb.

I could live with prob 150mins/text, but I'd like more date as I regularly just don't use it because I'll run out.

Is there anything out there for around 20e that can offer me something like emobile only more data?

---edit---

Seems like 48 is a good option? I vaguely remember something about them owning your number so you lose it if you change to a different provider?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Three has unlimited texts and data for a 20 euro topup.

48 months does have good deals as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I tried Three once, little to no reception in my house with it. I think it could be 48

Advertisement