If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minx Air 200

Options
  • 26-09-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

How do you rate the Minx Air 200? I'm looking for a good sounding Airplay/Bluetooth speaker for my kitchen. Kitchen is pretty small (8ft by 11ft by 6ft).
    I'll just have to use the bluetooth features for now as there is no internet connection in my kitchen!
    Should I look towards the Minx Air 100 instead as it may suit the smaller room?
    I heard the 200 sounds much better.
    Is the bluetooth sound good compared to the airplay sound?

Also, what price delivery to Dublin?

Thanks a mill.

Zak.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    Hi guys.

How do you rate the Minx Air 200? I'm looking for a good sounding Airplay/Bluetooth speaker for my kitchen. Kitchen is pretty small (8ft by 11ft by 6ft).
    I'll just have to use the bluetooth features for now as there is no internet connection in my kitchen!
    Should I look towards the Minx Air 100 instead as it may suit the smaller room?
    I heard the 200 sounds much better.
    Is the bluetooth sound good compared to the airplay sound?

Also, what price delivery to Dublin?

Thanks a mill.

Zak.
    Hi Zak,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Both Minx Air products are amazing!  The quality from both is superb.  We actually had a demo with the 100 and 200 side by side and there was a noticeable difference between the two.  

The 200 defiantly has a much bigger sound.  It would be more than enough for the size of your kitchen.  

The quality from bluetooth isn't bad at all.  Usually sometimes bluetooth can be a bit iffy but this handles it well.  I haven't had it running of Airplay yet but generally music streaming over WiFi isn't too bad at all a long as you have a decent broadband connection.

The price for the 200 delivered to Dublin would be just £442.94.

Let me know what you think.

Chris  

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi Zak,

Both Minx Air products are amazing!  The quality from both is superb.  We actually had a demo with the 100 and 200 side by side and there was a noticeable difference between the two.  

The 200 defiantly has a much bigger sound.  It would be more than enough for the size of your kitchen.  

The quality from bluetooth isn't bad at all.  Usually sometimes bluetooth can be a bit iffy but this handles it well.  I haven't had it running of Airplay yet but generally music streaming over WiFi isn't too bad at all a long as you have a decent broadband connection.

Chris  

Thanks Chris. I thought I saw that it's £399 from your shop so I might get a friend to buy it from you guys from your store when he's up there in a couple of weeks.

Hi Zak,

Chris  

Thanks Chris. I thought I saw that it's £399 from your shop so I might get a friend to buy it from you guys from your store when he's up there in a couple of weeks.
    Hi again,

The current in-store and online price for the speaker is £429.95.  Our prices can change on a daily basis.  What I 

What I can do for you is offer delivery at just £9.95.

Chris

Hi Zak,

Chris  

Hi again,

The current in-store and online price for the speaker is £429.95.  Our prices can change on a daily basis.  What I 

Chris
    Cheers Chris.

I might wait to see if the price drops again. 
    How will I know? The price on your website still says it's £399.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Zak,

Chris  

Hi again,

Chris
    Cheers Chris.

I might wait to see if the price drops again. 
    How will I know? The price on your website still says it's £399.
    ZF,

you are dead right they are still £399.95 on the .ie site and we are happy to honour that price for you if you would like to grab one in the next few days - fantastic product!

Apologies for the 'faffing around' and please keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

ZF,

you are dead right they are still £399.95 on the .ie site and we are happy to honour that price for you if you would like to grab one in the next few days - fantastic product!

Apologies for the 'faffing around' and please keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ah thanks so much john! Star as always!!
    I've contacted a friend in Belfast and she can pop in for me in the upcoming days. How long does offer stand? Although I'd say she'll pop in tomorrow or Sunday.

I've contacted a friend in Belfast and she can pop in for me in the upcoming days. How long does offer stand? Although I'd say she'll pop in tomorrow or Sunday.

Hi John.

She said she may pop in between 1.30 and 2pm today.
    Will she have to ask for you in particular?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John.

She said she may pop in between 1.30 and 2pm today.
    Will she have to ask for you in particular?
    ZF,

I've let all the guys know, but specifically Chris has one popped aside for your friend.

Thanks again, the biz is appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ZF,

I've let all the guys know, but specifically Chris has one popped aside for your friend.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Thanks John. Can you tell Chris that a girl called Gemma will call in for it tomorrow. I'll get her to ask for him. She will have £399. She is attractive also!!!!!

Thanks a million.

Dave.

ZF,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Thanks John. Can you tell Chris that a girl called Gemma will call in for it tomorrow. I'll get her to ask for him. She will have £399. She is attractive also!!!!!

Thanks a million.

Dave.
    Thanks Dave.

We'll keep our eye out for her arriving.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.