Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additional card holder - what documents?

Options
  • 26-09-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I want to add my partner to my credit card. I found this form. 
    http://www.bankofireland.com/fs/doc/wysiwyg/37-1172r-additional-cardholder-form-final.pdf

Its says "– simply complete the form overleaf and submit along with the relevant identification documents (if required)"

What are the relevant documents, and how do I know if they're required? She is a Bank of Ireland customer and lives at the same address as me if that is relevant. 

Thanks, 

Jim. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Jim,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Photo id and proof of address would be required for any additional card holders that you wish to add. If you call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251, a representative will be more than happy to talk you through the process.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement