Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club 3d Overclocking

• 26-09-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

I have a 7950 RoyalKing and must say its a solid behemoth of a card.

Just noticed Club3d have now got a OC'ing app - looks like a facelifted version of another well known app.

Ill try it out later. Any other Club3d owners in here? done any overclocking?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Using a 7870 RK. Afterburner is all I use. Havent really pushed the card yet as I havent needed to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

i did do a slight overclock for a long time but started getting graphical glitches so reverted to stock.
    I didn't OC it properly as in getting incremental settings etc. Hence this thread.
    Now its stock again everything is running nicely BF3/ Arma are fine as it is.

Im going to OC it again down the line when it starts to struggle a bit. money well spent on this card.
    I was hoping the initial hype about it held true - so far so good.

Advertisement