Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7.0.2 now available for all iOS 7 Devices

• 26-09-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Apple just pushed out an update for all devices running iOS 7 or 7.0.1. Fixes the lock screen bug and also adds a few other minor tweaks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Installing now on iPad & iPhone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

My battery has gone to pot 100% at 8 this morning 72@ 11.30 44% now very little usage. Will this update fix it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Hootanany wrote: »
    My battery has gone to pot 100% at 8 this morning 72@ 11.30 44% now very little usage. Will this update fix it?

My battery was at 100% at 9 and it's now at 44%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Update is very snappy.

My battery on four iOS 7 devices is terrific.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

So a few bugs I've been having with iOS 7.

-App Store updates disappear and then re-appear randomly in the update tab. Pretty annoying.
    -Safari crashes when clicking an embedded video on Boards. Maybe on other sites too?
    -Small glitch when trying to highlight text and copy or paste, with the small box that pops up disappearing immediately and forcing me to click into it again.

iOS 7.0.2 seems to have fixed all the bugs above. Which is great. As well as the lock screen bugs it seems like iOS is solid for me. I had no slowing down of performance or decrease in battery life so I'm glad Apple have sorted so many problems so quick after releasing iOS 7.

Edit: Just after posting this, while using Safari my iPad rebooted. Spinning circle, Apple logo, spinning circle. About 5-10 seconds. Hopefully just a once off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

DubDJ wrote: »
    -Safari crashes when clicking an embedded video on Boards. Maybe on other sites too?

Chrome is doing this also. It's a right pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

Am I imagining things or is this update twice the size of the iOS7 update? I thought the iOS7 update was 663mb, this is 1.2Gb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Was only about 18 MB for me if I remember correctly.

Sarn wrote: »
    Was only about 18 MB for me if I remember correctly.

273621.PNG:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Must be downloading the whole thing again. The OTA update should only be between 17 and 20 MB.

• Advertisement

You're right, I've just updated directly from the phone and it's done in less than 30 seconds. I was updating from iTunes and it appears to be downloading the whole thing again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

273621.PNG:confused:

If you update it in iTunes it downloads the whole thing again. I got caught out like that before. Handy tho if it's a totally new iOS and you have 2/3 devices to update.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Since the newest update, anyone else having problems with their Imessage? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

Anyone finding they can't rearrange their apps using iTunes? The whole pane moves, not the apps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

JonMac wrote: »
    Anyone finding they can't rearrange their apps using iTunes? The whole pane moves, not the apps.

Yeah I'm experiencing that as well. Annoying isn't it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

JonMac wrote: »

Double click on the pane. You can then move the apps on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

stuba wrote: »
    Since the newest update, anyone else having problems with their Imessage? :confused:

Yes, loads. On iPad.

Advertisement