Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink building (pub?) across Premium Butcher

Options
  • 26-09-2013 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

On the N25 just across from Premium Butcher, at the corner where you turn to head up to Portlaw, there's this pink building. Does anybody know what's going on there? Seems like it was probably a pub before, but now the exterior is in poor shape and there isn't any signage whatsoever. Is the building still being used for something? Just curious, as I pass by it frequently...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Carrolls cross pub? It burned down years ago and it hasn't been touched since. It had a thatched roof and in order to rebuild it it had to have a thatched roof which proved to expensive for the bould louis.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Could be the one. Thing is I occasionally see a number of cars parked there and the rear part of the building with lights on, and I happened to see a delivery van there today. Leads me to believe that there's some sort of non-residential activity or the like still going on, but I could certainly be wrong on that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I think its construction workers working inside the meat factory that park their cars there.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

You're probably right, it'd make sense.

Advertisement