Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bray Wanderers vs St Patrick's Athletic 8PM 26 Sep

• 26-09-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭

Huge match again tonight with implications for both ends of the table.

Line-ups: Bray: Quigley, Earley, D O'Connor, S O'Connor, Webster, Dempsey, K O'Connor, Waters, Zambra, Akinede, Byrne.

Supersaints: Clarke, O' Brien, Kenna, Price, Bermo, Bolger, Brennan, Russell, Byrne, Kavanagh, Flood.

Live on Setanta Ireland at 8pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Please god Pats put Bray to the sword tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Can't really see how Bray can get anything from it, given form over last while. Will still watch in anticipation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Come on Bray

I'll take this so far anyway. Really dont know why Mulroy isn't being played. Another corner for Bray now.

Thought that free kick was in

• Advertisement

Giving away free kicks in dangerous positions...never good.

What is it with Refs in the League of Ireland trying to ruin every game?

This ref performance is shambolic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭kksaints

YES!!!

Ah crap. Did that hit the Pats lads head on way through?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

:cool:

Need to make those frees/corners count.

Byrne shoulda finished that, looks like Pats nite

That shouldve been a corner.

Love hearing the fans comments cos of the mics above Pats fans. Webster steals a yard or two on a throw and all ya make out is 'where the ****s he going ref'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The mist coming in from the sea brings back memories.

I don't think there is anywhere on Planet Earth colder than the Carlisle Grounds when the weather is inclement.

Skid X wrote: »

I don't think there is anywhere on Planet Earth colder than the Carlisle Grounds when the weather is inclement.

Or any time of the year.

Feck 2-0 now.

RUSSELL!!! 2-0

Just what ya want after going 2 down...Forrester. Remember the first match at carlisle this year, he ran the show.

Skid X wrote: »

Wings fan?

• Advertisement

Wings fan?

The band the Beatles could've been!

A glimmer of hope!

Yes come on 1 more Bray just 1 more will do

My heart!

Think the final scoreline flattered Pats but no real complaints. I now hope Pats go on to win it, will be some night in Cork if they do.

Phew! That was more edgey then I thought it would be after the 2nd goal. Anyway 6 points ahead now. Over to you Dundalk. COYSS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Very entertaining game that Pats looking good for the league and it's looking like a dogfight between Shels and Bray for relegation as I think Bohs will stay up.

nice one SPA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Alfa Quadrifoglio

As a neutral I really enjoyed watching the match on Setanta, a very entertaining game of football. Bray surprised me, they played reasonably well but St Pats quality told in the end. Pressure now on Dundalk and Sligo Rovers big time to win over the weekend to keep in touch with Pats while if Bohs manage to beat Derry tomorrow night then Bray are destined for the play offs against Longford Town or Waterford United. Exciting finish to a very enjoyable Airtricity League season, deserves more support from the Irish soccer public imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

kksaints wrote: »
    Phew! That was more edgey then I thought it would be after the 2nd goal. Anyway 6 points ahead now. Over to you Dundalk. COYSS!!!

Yep,over to us now(& don't forget Sligo). Hopefully we can land the 3 points tomorrow evening v Lims and also on Monday evening v Derry. Two wins in those matches would see Dundalk back level at the top of the LOI with St.Pats (Albeit Pats with a game in hand).

Dundalk team new for Friday- v Lims

http://www.dundalkfc.com/preview-dundalk-v-limerick/

Yep,over to us now(& don't forget Sligo). Hopefully we can land the 3 points tomorrow evening v Lims and also on Monday evening v Derry. Two wins in those matches would see Dundalk back level at the top of the LOI with St.Pats (Albeit Pats with a game in hand).

Dundalk team new for Friday- v Lims

http://www.dundalkfc.com/preview-dundalk-v-limerick/

Wouldnt be surprised if ye did win both of those matches. Sligo also have an easy match tomorrow and a slightly trickier one on Monday.

kksaints wrote: »
    Wouldnt be surprised if ye did win both of those matches. Sligo also have an easy match tomorrow and a slightly trickier one on Monday.
    BTW kksaints-There will be unbiased radio commentary ;) on the Dundalk/Lims match tommorrow evening on DundalkFM100.Commentary usualy starts @ 7.40.I'm sure a lot of Pats fans will be tuning in.

BTW kksaints-There will be unbiased radio commentary ;) on the Dundalk/Lims match tommorrow evening on DundalkFM100.Commentary usualy starts @ 7.40.I'm sure a lot of Pats fans will be tuning in.

Must give that a listen to. Cheers.

them clowns on the commentary, it's a hawd listen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,578 ✭✭✭✭CSF

As a neutral I really enjoyed watching the match on Setanta, a very entertaining game of football. Bray surprised me, they played reasonably well but St Pats quality told in the end. Pressure now on Dundalk and Sligo Rovers big time to win over the weekend to keep in touch with Pats while if Bohs manage to beat Derry tomorrow night then Bray are destined for the play offs against Longford Town or Waterford United. Exciting finish to a very enjoyable Airtricity League season, deserves more support from the Irish soccer public imo.
    IMO, as a Shels fan, even with as ****e as we are. Having 2 games in hand on Bray and only being a point behind, coupled with Bray's awful runin. I don't see us having to take that many points to stay up. Bray were 8/15 before last night ( so they'll be even shorter now) to finish bottom, and while I think that is a little cautious on the part of the bookmakers, I can see the logic they've used to come to it.

• Advertisement

them clowns on the commentary, it's a hawd listen

John Motson is here lads,say no more :eek:

John Motson is here lads,say no more :eek:

:pac:

you being from the area you won't be aware just how annoying the accent is.

"But Dubs are worse"

No, we aren't, not by a long way.

:pac:

you being from the area you won't be aware just how annoying the accent is.

"But Dubs are worse"

No, we aren't, not by a long way.
    No one is slagging you for the **** dub accent today.

I'ml k on that!

Accents make a Country. Accents are cool,pity you're stuck with a sh*t one! :P

"Giz a shilling for a hit mate"

Advertisement