Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place that sells office chairs in Cork

Options
  • 26-09-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in the name of god to get office chairs in cork.I mean the single ones that go for around €200 that you could get in harvey normans but they are all gone and ive a back issue so am extremely picky so will physically have to try before i buy so buying off the web is out.
    Cant find anywhere that have more then the odd one "down the back"....crazy...

Ones like in the link im after:http://www.harveynorman.ie/furniture/home-office-en-2/office-chairs/

Help please...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

These guys have a shop in town, always seems loads of office chairs, desks, furniture in the windows, website looks good too.

http://obos.ie/site/category/office-furniture/seating

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Golfer50

This place does second hand stuff. On a good day they have some very good quality furniture but can be hit or miss. They also have a big warehouse unit in Marina Commercial Park - bought a brand new filing cabinet there lately for 120e and they had hundreds of chairs around in various states of cleanliness!
    http://munsterdirectory.com/htmfiles/JOS%20Office%20Furniture.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

These guys have a shop in town, always seems loads of office chairs, desks, furniture in the windows, website looks good too.

http://obos.ie/site/category/office-furniture/seating

Was going to recommend the same. Great experience with them kitting out a new business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Office Chairs! My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Danny, there's four places. There's the Office Chair Hut, that's on third. There's Office Chairs-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the Office Chair complex on third.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

longshanks wrote: »
    Office Chairs! My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Danny, there's four places. There's the Office Chair Hut, that's on third. There's Office Chairs-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the Office Chair complex on third.

Oh, the Office Chair district!

Ronnie Moore on Vicars Road, and another place is at the bottom of Forge Hill.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

The ones on Viking for half that price are grand yokes. They come up on special even cheaper sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

rovoagho wrote: »
    The ones on Viking for half that price are grand yokes. They come up on special even cheaper sometimes.
    he said he has back issues, so he needs to try it before purchasing . Otherwise we would all probably recommend viking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

'pologies, missed that. I'd offer for him to sit in mine, but I'm rural these days. :)

There's also O'Leary's Office Supplies, used to be out on the Kinsale Road, dunno if they're still there. They may be DAOL now.

O'Brien's have good quality stuff but they were pricey the last time I went in, and just a little bit snooty.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Thanks for all the replies

That place across from the south infirmary looks the to be the job.....I can even see some lovely leather office chairs on their site there on the right

Great stuff........

Advertisement