Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare payment

Options
  • 26-09-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Im 19, just finished my leaving cert in june(2013)
    Iv had to sign onto the dole as Im looking for work but havnt had any luck yet. I was in the dole office yesturday! (25th/9/13) I was told to bring in my dads payslips from fas, she took a photocopy and sent me on my way, she never said anything about my claim, like if its being processed now and how long would it take and such didnt give me any information and im kind of clueless as to when I will get it or if I even will get it, but I should because my dad is on social welfare at the moment too and my mam isnt working and isnt claiming social welfare payment. I just want to know if there is a maximum time I should wait for my payment to come through? Iv heard 8 weeks but I am not sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

im 18 on the same boat, can be confusing when your applying, im repeating my leaving cert while trying to look for part tine work, i was entitled to payment from 3 months from the last day i was in school, handed in my application and two weeks later i was giving a temporary card to collect my payment at my local post office

Advertisement