Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The magic roundabout to be....well ahem to lose its magic.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

nicol wrote: »
    It would be nice if they put up some signs warning that the layout had changed, was nearly caught out in the old right / new wrong lane at Cathal Duffys roundabout this evening.

i seen a new road layout ahead sign. i have to watch it myself. looking at the wrong lane for the traffic.

have they changed the n5 one?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Signs are up for the change on Cathal Duffys.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

They have coming from Cathal Duffys so I'd say they've done all the junctions
    irishgeo wrote: »
    i seen a new road layout ahead sign. i have to watch it myself. looking at the wrong lane for the traffic.

have they changed the n5 one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

nicol wrote: »
    They have coming from Cathal Duffys so I'd say they've done all the junctions

Someone should inform the aa before the holiday weekend.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

irishgeo wrote: »
    Someone should inform the aa before the holiday weekend.

It might be no harm at all. I expect MANY will be driven to drink due to those new layouts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Work on roundabouts mentioned in Mayo County Council's road works news section.
    CASTLEBAR TOWN:

NEW ROAD MARKINGS – Castlebar Roundabouts ~ Road markings on all the main Roundabouts in Castlebar are to be altered during week commencing 21st October.
    Motorists are requested to observe “Get in lane” signage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

yop wrote: »
    It might be no harm at all. I expect MANY will be driven to drink due to those new layouts.

Lucky people!.

I have to drive myself.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Bout time.

Some nice new signs along the N60 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Driven through them 6 times, 3 times had a confused driver on my outside wanting to move straight ahead. I understand that change takes effort, but can people not read the signs?

Advertisement