Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention!!!

Options
  • 26-09-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Dear members.
    If anyone has left a rifle in with fergal white it is best for yous to know that he has closed down and your rifles are now in Athlone Garda Station and can be picked up with your firearms licence and vallid proof of ID.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hollow point

Wow really thats a pity i got a few jobs done with him anyone know what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭Mech1

sorry to hear this, really nice guy, met a few times long time ago at some comps.

Any number of reasons could lead to this situation.

Please dont speculate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭silverfox1

That's a shame. Nice lad to deal with and does great work.
    Best of luck to him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Mech1 wrote: »

Please dont speculate.

+1

Always sorry to hear when another one closes.

Best of luck to him in his next venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

That's a pity alright.

Just hope no one's been caught out money wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MacsuibhneR

It's always a pity to see another business close. Best of luck to him in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭td5

Are there many guys from this site with rifles with him and deposits paid ? I know of a couple of lad's in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

From what I hear hes not going out of business only a temporary relocation??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

cw67irl wrote: »
    From what I hear hes not going out of business only a temporary relocation??

Odd to store valuable firearms in a garda station in that event isn't it ? They are not usually noted for carefully handling of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Remmie 223

A gent, he threaded a couple of barrels for me, hope everything works out for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 hillbilly jack

Hi all,
    I was talking to fergal White today and he asked me to post this.
    Due to an amicable split between mr and mrs White , fergal will not be open for business for a short period. He is also not at his home address.All customers that have rifles with fergal should contact Dave Mullvihill,RFD, in ballymahon.
    Fergal wants to reassure all customers that their rifles etc will be completed and delivered very shortly and apologised for any inconvenence caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Good Luck Fergal! Hope to see you next time I pass through Athlone!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Sorry to hear this but im sure it just temporary. It cant be easy when your business is at the back of your house so your always at work and Fig is a genuine fella so he was sorting lads out from early in the morning to late at night so not being able to switch off at the end of a working day must be tough. And he always made himself available to people who wanted to just chat about a rifle they think might be cool or ideas they had.
    I wish himself and Olive the best, im sure they will remain on good terms and he ll be back producing quality work soon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Agreed, I think this thread's better closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement